I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the lovely people on this forum
It has helped me so much , i really appricicate it so very much
I hope we all find sunny days with less hurt
RIP all to all the fur babies run like crazy up the rainbow bridge xxxxxxxxxxx
A pic of my macky when he was still up beat
Love you my boy till.i take my last breath
Quote 1 0
tr4822
Yes  hopefully we all find those sunny days and the hurt and sadness fades and becomes happy, joyful memories only. Mackie is beautiful. I knew saying goodbye to my KC  would be hard but it's excruciating throughout most of the time these past 6 days for me. One day at a time I guess. I keep telling myself I'll be re united with my furbaby in Heaven. That helps a bit  for me. This group is good for me too and much appreciated    Tom R 
Thomas H. Rhodes
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Hi Tom thanks I think mackys beautiful
I know how you feel and I'm sorry you lost your KC it is excruciating , i knew it would hurt aswell but I didn't realise just how much its a craxy pain .
I keep telling myself I will see macky again it helps and I do believe we will , i think there is no way the connection and lovr we shared witg them.is over after they pass , so we will see them again and then it will be FOREVER
I hope you are brighter days soon its such early days
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Macky has such a sweet face!! I agree that his forum is a wonderful idea. Being able to communicate with others and share these terrible losses is a blessing. I also believe we will see them again. In the meantime, I like to think that they have met new friends (possibly from this Rainbow Bridge Forum) and perhaps that is even what has brought us all here. Bailey passed away over 2 years ago and I found this forum with such amazing people. I can tell you that it will get (not better) but easier with time. I know your loss is much more recent and I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling!! I remember it well. These days though my boy's memories more often bring a smile - I wish the same for you as time goes by. Sending hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
GEMini3216
I'm missing my dog who we had to let go over 2 months ago a little bit extra today. I don't know what is but I can't stop crying thinking about how much I want to hold him again. I have been having a very hard time in general with his loss but it hit me again today like a ton of bricks. My heart goes out to anyone who is having these feelings today as well. Nothing will take his place <3 
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Hi MJ
Thank you for your kind reply
Macky was sweet thank you very smart boy
Sorry you lost Bailey , I'm glad when you think about him you now smile .
I hope it gets easier right now it doesn't feel like it will , I feel as if it's really hit me now that mackys really not here and I'll not see him in my life time again . I've been crying on and of all day missing him feels non stop he took my heart when he left i feel incomplete
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
GEMini3216 wrote:
I'm missing my dog who we had to let go over 2 months ago a little bit extra today. I don't know what is but I can't stop crying thinking about how much I want to hold him again. I have been having a very hard time in general with his loss but it hit me again today like a ton of bricks. My heart goes out to anyone who is having these feelings today as well. Nothing will take his place <3 
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
GEMini3216
I'm sorry your feeling this pain also , its 3 weeks today that macky left and I feel it's hitting me now the reality of him beimg gone , its final it kills me to know this and I just can't see my future without him in it , which scares me very much .
Your so right nothing eill replace them macky was my soul dog my first pet in adulthood
I just hope were ever he is hes safe cause protecting him was my job .
Sorry to not be much help im just having a really hard time again it feels like a dark hole .
Quote 0 0
tr4822
Exactly one week for me today. The finality of KC being gone has hit me like a ton of bricks. Not ever seeing her again to pet, hug or kiss her is killing me. The vet just called me like a minute ago to tell me her remains are now there for me to pick up. I had her cremated. I'm not sure I can go there now w/o losing it out in public . This is so hard. I pray it will get easier in time. I miss my baby so much. I'm so sorry for everyone on this post that is grieving the loss of their furbaby. This is harder than saying goodbye to my mom and dad. I hope that doesn't sound terrible. I love her so ,much.   
Thomas H. Rhodes
Quote 0 0