Dalidog
I just want to Thank all of you on this forum, for without you I don't think I could have made the last few months.  Your understanding and comfort means more to me than anything else since life as I knew it ended when my Dali left.  We are all members of a group that none of us wants to be a member of, but life has brought us to this point.  I know all our furangels are happy we are here and know that we are here because we love them.  Thank you all...from Dali's mom

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Dali's mom, I am touched by that!
I feel the same way that you do. It seems that the majority of society does not recognize that the loss of a much loved pet is worthy of such deep grief. This leaves us often alone with our feelings and with no way to grieve openly or receive the comfort and understanding that we need. I am also very thankful to have this forum as I know it is the one place I can come to be in the company of those that truly valued the relationship they had with a furbaby and now need to be around others who really understand the loss. You know that my thoughts are with you always and I understand what a very special companion Dali was to you. And yes, each and every one of our furangels knows how very much they are loved by the fact that we are here for them!! May God Bless them and You as well!!  .........sincerely, Andrea.
Quote 0 0
jaschutz
I also wanted to thank every one who has stopped to listen to my story or offer kind words of advice. I know how easy it can be to become entrapped in our own pain, so anyone who has put their grief aside to help me during this difficult time, it hasn't gone unnoticed. It's amazing how words as simple as "I'm thinking of you" or "I have been there too" or even the kind words people have spoken about London can turn around a really hard day. I check this forum multiple times during the day because it's really the only thing that lets me manage the work days and even the evenings. I wish I could take away all the pain that everyone on here is feeling. It can be such a dark, lonely, and hopeless journey. My only hope in these dark moments is that we will all find peace with losing our babies and that we will start to have more good days than bad. How lucky are we to have been able to love such amazing animals that touched our lives so deeply that our worlds turned upside down when they leave us.
Jamie

You can visit London's memorial at:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/LONDO001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0