Ellasdad Show full post »
Bailey15
Hi Brian,
Thanks for your nice post! I am sure that it will help others, especially those who have recently lost their best friends, to know that you can survive such a terrible loss. I still remember your pictures of Ella.💗 I think we joined the forum close to the same time. I'm happy to hear that you've been able to find some peace but I know that your beautiful girl is safely tucked away in that special place (you keep only for her) in your heart.
I am quite certain there was a wonderful celebration over the bridge for Ella 2 days ago 🎉 - commemorating 2 years ago when everyone, who lives there now, was so lucky to have her join them!! Sending hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Ellasdad, Please accept my condolences on the loss of your beloved Ella. I was looking through your posts and I saw the wonderful tattoo you had done. She will always be close to you. Peace,
Sam
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Brian, thank you for coming back here and posting an update on this 2 year anniversary. I saw the topic heading, and although I wasn't here at the time you started it, I have often thought about what happens as time goes by. Your words give me a great deal of comfort, it's been a little over a year for me. Fewer waves of grief hit me now, fewer tears, less intense emotional moments, but I still light my candles, talk with her, take a brief moment each day and reflect on the good times. It's a different world I live in now, but I know I will never forget the love. Thank you for your post, it helps me a lot. Blessings to you on this anniversary of your sweet Ella.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Ellasdad
Thanks Charlie, Sam and MJ (I remember you as well). The posts here from me are to both help me me as well as others. I know it helps me. I hope it helps other some too. 

MJ, thank you for the kind words. I am glad you enjoyed the pictures they were a great way for me to reach out when I needed help the most.

Thanks for the condolences and the kind words about the tattoo Sam. It looks much nicer in person as opposed to the stretched picture i had to put up. Its a great tribute. Its on my leg so i see it every night before I go to sleep and first thing in the morning when I wake up. It guarantees at least a moment or two (sometimes more, sometimes a lot more) of everyday is spent thinking of her. 

Charlie. I am glad my post helped. Sorry for your loss and thanks for the blessings on my anniversary.

Ella 2010 - 2016
Gone to soon, loved so much.
Quote 0 0