skmk
I'm having trouble finding my first post where I talked about Dickens death.
How do I get to that first post?
Not tech savvy,
Thank you,
Skmk
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I’m on my phone so I’m doing this from memory I hope it’s correct. On the top right corner you’ll see your name, click it and on that page it should show a section where you can click all posts by you and all posts started by you. Choose the ones started by you and look for the title you’re looking for. I hope it’s right.
Quote 0 0
skmk
Thanks Marlin I found some of my posts but not that first one. Can't figure it out.
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I wish I was home so I could help. I’m in class and all I have is my stupid phone.
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Hi Skmk,

You may be able to find that first post you have been looking for by clicking on the search option at the very top of this page, entering your username, click on pet loss support, and then highlight find all topics by this user. If you happen to highlight posts, that will just show you any replies you have made to threads on this forum, so "topics" are what you want for what you are searching for. That should work to bring up all of your posts from the very beginning. Good luck, and I really hope this helps you find what you need. By the way, I am so very sorry for the loss of your Dickens, and I am wishing you peace and comfort in the coming days. Take care, and know that we are all in this together. JaspersMom
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
skmk
MAlcindor wrote:
I wish I was home so I could help. I’m in class and all I have is my stupid phone.

That's ok Marlen. Don't worry I'll find it.
Thank you so much!
Quote 0 0
skmk
JaspersMom wrote:
Hi Skmk,

You may be able to find that first post you have been looking for by clicking on the search option at the very top of this page, entering your username, click on pet loss support, and then highlight find all topics by this user. If you happen to highlight posts, that will just show you any replies you have made to threads on this forum, so "topics" are what you want for what you are searching for. That should work to bring up all of your posts from the very beginning. Good luck, and I really hope this helps you find what you need. By the way, I am so very sorry for the loss of your Dickens, and I am wishing you peace and comfort in the coming days. Take care, and know that we are all in this together. JaspersMom

Thank you JaspersMom. I will try it. I too wish you peace and comfort and appreciate you taking the time to
explain this.
Susan
Quote 0 0
catiebee
https://forums.rainbowsbridge.com/post/still-grief-stricken-9809290?pid=1304991463

Was this your first post?

Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
skmk

catiebee thank you but no that's not it . I appreciate your efforts. I don't think it would say "still" grief stricken. That sounds like my second post. Many thanks.
Susan
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I understand, Susan. The reason I pulled it up is, it was written the day you registered, on 8/1. I unfortunately didn't find anything earlier.

All your threads should be right here. You can look through them.  https://forums.rainbowsbridge.com/search?userid=5920730&do=findthreads&action=doSearch

Unless, did you ever register under another user name?

Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
skmk
catiebee wrote:
I understand, Susan. The reason I pulled it up is, it was written the day you registered, on 8/1. I unfortunately didn't find anything earlier.

All your threads should be right here. You can look through them.  https://forums.rainbowsbridge.com/search?userid=5920730&do=findthreads&action=doSearch

Unless, did you ever register under another user name?

Catiebee it's possible I once registered with the same user name but used all caps. Also possible
I used skkm.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Again, all of your threads are in the link above showing what you have written as user skmk. There is no user skkm and no separate upper-case SKMK. The first post on the first thread is the same day you registered here August 1. Unless you also registered at another pet loss site prior to that.

Your other threads were started 8/9, 23 days ago, 22 days ago, 11 days ago, 4 days ago and this one 1 day ago. 
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
skmk
Hmm this is a mystery. I don't think I registered on another site.
catiebee thank you so much for your efforts. I'll try to figure it out.
Quote 0 0
skmk
catiebee wrote:
Again, all of your threads are in the link above showing what you have written as user skmk. There is no user skkm and no separate upper-case SKMK. The first post on the first thread is the same day you registered here August 1. Unless you also registered at another pet loss site prior to that.

Your other threads were started 8/9, 23 days ago, 22 days ago, 11 days ago, 4 days ago and this one 1 day ago. 

Catiebee I solved the mystery. I posted that first
post on the petlossmessageboard.com/forum.
I must have really been messed up that day. I'm so sorry to have taken up your time but I do so appreciate it.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I'm glad you found what you were looking for. 

I wish you much comfort and healing during this stressful, painful time, Susan.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0