Sherryrose
It's been a year now since I lost my JJ and my Tazz. Not a day went by that I didn't think of you or miss having you with me. My tears fall as my heart still aches as my life is not the same. JJ I miss your little no's and trying to sneak outside to find micers. Tazz I miss you greeting me, napping with me, being my shadow, my companion, my buddy, most of all I miss your beautiful green yellow eyes that stared into mine always letting me know just how much you loved me. I miss all my furbabies that God called home but Tazz you touched my heart like no other and one day I will be called home too and pray my furbabies will be there to greet me. My heart jumps in excitement knowing one day we will be together again. I have pictures and memories but nothing replaces your living presence. The pain in my heart reminds me how much it hurts to not have you here.

God be with all who lost / lose their beloved pets as I know the pain and heartache. Nothing compares to the pain as I fell to my knees in a helpless unable to breathe paralysis. Rest in peace my babies.
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
e45a349775acc7c3ffdcda08c6ffc417 (385x385).jpg 

Dear Sherry,
Your tribute to JJ and Tazz is beautiful.  No matter how much time goes by, we still ache because they are no longer beside us.  I just wanted to share the above quote with you.  I know it sums up my thoughts perfectly when I think of my gorgeous Bella and I am sure that it is exactly how you feel about JJ and Tazz.  The pain runs deep, but the joy they gave us runs deeper.
I am sending thoughts of peace and healing to you.

Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Sherry,

What a beautiful tribute to your JJ and Tazz. I understand fully how you feel. Time passes, but will never steal away the undying love we have for our wondrous furbabies. 

I offer you comfort and peace on this day, and every day.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0