claudia812 Show full post »
codysmum102
Claudia,
Just like with some people some bonds are stronger than others. Of all the animals in my life the strongest connections I had were with Cody and Moneypenny. They weren't just pets, they were like my children. That is why I never experienced such terrible grief before. Also with the passing of my parents and Moneypenny my Cody took the edge off the sadness but when he passed the grief from losing him opened the dam and all the pain and sorrow that he helped me deal with came rushing in. He was my unofficial emotional support dog and I miss him so very much. When I rescued him from the shelter he also rescued me.
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 1 0
Wileykitten
I am so sorry to hear about your loss of your boy Tanner. My heart is broken for you.. I lost my Tanner February 21st. He was also an orange and white tabby. Your post caught my eye as i too was just crying.. Its such a devastating loss but know that you are in the right place here. We all understand the pain and heartache and we are here for you. Im sure your Tanner knew how very much he was loved.. He looks like a very happy cat in that patch of sunlight ❤

Love, Stacie
Quote 0 0
claudia812
Hi Stacie,

Thank you for your words of comfort. I am so so sorry for your loss and I’m surprised to see someone else had an orange Tanner. That’s amazing! I’m sure our babies are playing together healthy and happy. He sure was a very happy boy always purring so loud you could hear him from another room. Everyone called him the real life Garfield. I miss him terribly and so does my girl cat that was with him all his life as she is older.

hugs-
Claudia Cruz
Quote 0 0