LuvTank1

Just when I feel a little bit better, I got a call from the vet, and Tank's ashes are there waiting for me.   I will go get him after work.   Such a punch to the heart all over again.

:(

14102630_1631620227129587_9183431795054178428_n.jpg 

Cammy Ripley
Quote 0 0
anniesdad
I know the pain can be triggered so easily.  It's good to know you'll have Tank back home with you soon even if its not the same anymore.  Hang in there.
Quote 0 0
AZTiger98
I'm so sorry that all the sorrows are about to be unleashed again.  I'm probably getting Stormy's ashes back sometime soon myself, but I know I'm probably not as far along as even "feeling a little bit better" - as much as I'm probably going to be a wreck, I can imagine your pain, as you're starting to heal (even if it's only been a little bit from your estimation).

Hang in there.  May you find strength to get through the rest of today and tonight as you bring your boy home again.

David

Daddy to beloved fur baby Stormy
08/2003 - 05/19/18
Stormy’s Residency https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/STORM059/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
msweet13
Cammy - I felt the same way when I had to pick up Brutus' ashes but I also felt a comfort knowing he would be home again with me, where he belongs. It is not the same, but at least I had him with me. I got him a nice urn and added his picture and made a memorial for him that I can see all the time. It makes me feel his spirit is that much closer. I am hoping you feel some comfort in knowing Tank is home again, close to you. It is a bittersweet moment but in time I hope it will bring you more comfort than sadness. I wish you peace of heart and comfort of soul and may your beloved Tank smile on you to have him home again.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0
LuvTank1

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words everyone!      I actually did order a necklace (took your idea Stormy's Dad) so, I can have him with me everywhere.

It's just a sad reminder he really is gone.    :(

Cammy Ripley
Quote 0 0