Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
winstonsmom

Reply with quote  #16 
Oh Susie, how stunningly beautiful!  Another masterpiece by the Hassans!  I just love love the dragonflies. What a nice touch.

Big Hugs and kisses.

Denise

Attached Images
jpeg WINSTON-1-YEAR.jpg (28.01 KB, 2 views)
jpeg WINSTON-ANGEL.jpg (27.00 KB, 2 views)

Susie_Squillions

Reply with quote  #17 
Thank you so much everyone! 

I just had a little chuckle looking at Teege's portrait.  I thought "I'm surprised he's letting that big dog cross over!"  LOL. 

Eight years ago, my son adopted a Pit bull puppy, Brasco.  He was an adorable little guy, full of puppy playfulness.  They came to visit one day, and T.J. and his nephew Buddy (1994 ~ 2004) kept their distance at first.  They suddenly realized that the goofy thing in room was just visiting, and their curiosity got the better of them.  Buddy perched on top of the entertainment center, watching the puppy in utter amazement.  T.J. stood his ground on the floor, in the safety of a corner behind the end tables or under the tea cart. 

At one point, Mike had to go out to his car for something, and Brasco followed his daddy to the kitchen. Mike told him to wait, and walked out, closing the door behind him.  T.J., followed Brasco to the kitchen and hunched down at the doorway to the dining room, growling and snorting at Brasco (oh!  T.J.'s snort was the BEST!).  That poor puppy had no idea of his breed's reputation, and he begged T.J. to play with him.  He did everything he could think of to try to charm the mean kitty and prove that he just wanted to play, but nothing worked.  He put his head down, he cried, he rolled over on his back and offered his tummy to T.J.  It all fell on deaf ears.  T was not going to give in.  When Mike came back inside, he walked through the kitchen, stepped over T.J. and went to the living room.  Poor Brasco was afraid to try to go past the kitty, so he just stayed in the kitchen, crying for his papa.  So cute!  Vicious Pit Bull, my foot!  T.J. always had the upper paw in that relationship.  What a great memory.

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.