sadieandsugar
I miss my sweet Sadie girl so much, everyday of my life, the pain never really goes away completely, I wish I could have had more time with her here on earth, she was such a sweetheart and my soulmate foe life, oh how I just want her back and hold her in my arms again! I miss you sweet Sadie girl soooooo much everyday and more. I send you lots of hugs and kisses to you baby girl, until we meet again someday,when it's my time to meet you again, it will be a wonderful reunion for us both baby girl. Mommy loves you forever and always you live in my heart forever baby girl. Think about you everyday and all the Great times we had and more, they were so wonderful, we danced for 8 wonderful years and we will dance again someday. With all my love to you baby girl, goodbye for now, but not forever, we will see each other again! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
BigWigsMom77
I am so very sorry for your loss.
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Thank you so much, I am very sad and I miss my sweet Sadie girl sooooo much everyday of my life! Sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0