Dmoore

Tonight at bedtime, I walked around the foot of the bed and for just a second, pictured my sweet Jasmine walking around waiting for me to pick her up. I could feel her presence and just smiled. She loved sleeping in bed with me. She would snuggle right next to me. I loved it too. It’s amazing the impact she had on me and my life. We brought each other so much happiness and love. I’m so lucky to have shared over 14 years with her.
I still sometimes have lots of sad emotions when I think of life without her, but for just a little while tonight my thoughts were filled with just sweet memories of my precious wonderful Jasmine. I love you, Jaz! ❤️

Quote 0 0
Jan_H
How wonderful that Jasmine visited and made you smile. Clearly the two of you had a very strong and special bond.
Quote 1 0
Dmoore
Thank you. We did have a special bond. We were always together. Like many people have said on this forum about their pets, Jasmine helped me get through many stressful events in my life. She just knew how to make me relax and be present in the moment. I’m missing her a lot today. 
Quote 0 0