SweetCoco
I’m finding it hard to say “good morning.” It is not a good morning to me. It is hard to smile or to respond to people when they say, “ Isn’t it a beautiful day?” I cannot enjoy without you.

I’m carrying one of your toys in my bag. You are with me always. I’ve ordered a necklace engraved with your name. I want to shout out that I love you and I miss you. I want to shout out that I hurt and that nothing is the same without you.

I love you my Sweet Coco.
Quote 0 0
LaGata
Shout it out!!! I screamed until I barely had a voice for 2 days. I will shout with you! I LOVE YOU LAGATA, I MISS YOU, MY LIFE HAS NOT BEEN THE SAME WITHOUT YOU. Nothing is the same and the pain is unbearable. Here come the tears and so it goes
Quote 0 0
SweetCoco
I LOVE YOU COCO! I LOVE YOU COCO!! I LOVE YOU COSCOLINA!! I LOVE YOU!! IM SORRY! IM SORRY!
Quote 0 0
LaGata
Coco and LaGata are together somewhere. Trying to let us know they are ok. Trying to comfort us thru our own journeys.
Quote 0 0
SweetCoco
I find that thought to be happy and sad at the same time. It’s like the end of a movie. The end of my Coco’s movie as she walks away into the horizon.
Quote 0 0