SweetCoco
My sweet love, the house is so quiet with out you. Here I am, awake once more, thinking of you and trying to figure out why this happened. Trying to put my feelings into words, but failing because there is really nothing that can accurately express what I’m feeling. I wish that I could pick up your soft little body and cuddle up against my face, wedge you on my chest, kiss you and tell you that I love you.
Quote 0 0
NeonCat
I'm sorry I have no words of comfort for you, only to say that I am so sorry for your pain. I lost both of my babies this month within two weeks of each other - one was ill, the other's passing was a complete shock. I've had such a difficult time putting my feelings into words. As you so accurately said, nothing can accurately express it. It's difficult to sleep and difficult to function during waking hours. I hope we all find comfort and healing one day. Hugs to you as you go through this difficult time.
Quote 0 0
SweetCoco
NeonCat, thank you for reading my post and writing back. It makes me feel that I am not alone. It certainly helps to share one's feelings with someone that understands. I'm finding that there are many people in my life that don't appreciate what it is to loose a beloved pet. 
Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
You are not alone. It's been 3 months since my beloved Kiki left me and it is starting to hit me all over again. I come to this forum about once a week because I have to Express how I feel to ease the pain. Hopefully you will be able to heal.
Quote 0 0