MyFrecks2014
Your words and am not quoting really helped! Something like, that we never get over the loss..it becomes a part of us after a year or so. That resonated with me and my experience. I still cry and miss,
yet have assimilated that loss into my experience. I KNOW in my heart that Freckles was/is Love ..and I breathe as I accept that his physical nature is not perceived anymore.However, the Love that he is and what he shared with me...Of course, I will experience that again. Thank You! (Hugs)!!

Hope this link is appropriate...It is for me...Love To All On Forum! Ya have to feel through the pain and have just a little bit of faith....It's all good! Really! it is...

Love you All....As much as we mourn the physical presence....There is so much much more :)))\
Please know that...(Big Hearts)

It is within this unexplored territory of my heart in which I weep from the depth of my soul. It is also at same, the fountain of Light in which I now dare to seek.
Quote 0 0
myfurbabies
How Beautiful!
Barbara White
Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
MyFrecks2014,

How beautiful! I can only dream of the day when I wake up and my Mattie Girl is running through a field and I can see, touch, feel and just love her <3. I miss her so much. Thank you so very much for posting. I have had a trying month and with Mattie's 6mt date coming soon I have really been a hot mess! This gives me something to look forward to. 

Thank you again for sharing

God Bless and Hugs to you

MattiesMom10

Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
indcolts18288
MyFrecks2014 wrote:
Your words and am not quoting really helped! Something like, that we never get over the loss..it becomes a part of us after a year or so. That resonated with me and my experience. I still cry and miss,
yet have assimilated that loss into my experience. I KNOW in my heart that Freckles was/is Love ..and I breathe as I accept that his physical nature is not perceived anymore.However, the Love that he is and what he shared with me...Of course, I will experience that again. Thank You! (Hugs)!!

Hope this link is appropriate...It is for me...Love To All On Forum! Ya have to feel through the pain and have just a little bit of faith....It's all good! Really! it is...

Love you All....As much as we mourn the physical presence....There is so much much more :)))\
Please know that...(Big Hearts)

I love that movie. Thanks for sharing.
Quote 0 0