Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Syd123

Reply with quote  #16 
Hi June anon
I’m checking in to see how you are doing.
Misscatbrat

Reply with quote  #17 
My gosh can I relate to this. I had to put my cat, my best friend down 2 days ago and it’s traumatized me. I haven’t been happy for a very long time. She was the only source of happiness I had in my life and the only thing I was holding on to life for. Now that she is gone I just want to be in heaven with her as I have nothing else to live for. I can’t eat or sleep all I can do is lay in bed and bawl 24 hours a day. I ended up at the doctor yesterday because of my riding blood pressure and was told I was having an irregulat heartbeat. This trauma from losing my best friend is putting me at risk for a stroke or heart attack. I don’t even care. My life is pointless with her gone.
Mistysmama

Reply with quote  #18 
Hi June anon. We are worried about you and we care deeply about you. You are not alone.
Please do come back and let us know how you are doing. Kindest thoughts and warm hugs,
Mistysmama.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Adv2112

Reply with quote  #19 
I am so very sorry :( it is such a harrowing ordeal.
pannklaus

Reply with quote  #20 
June anon

It has been a very long time since we have heard from you and many  of us are obviously concerned.  You may not have supportive people in your life elsewhere but you do here.

Just as we ask for signs from our pets, I am asking for a sign from you by posting just a short sentence that you are still here.  We care very much.

Reply with quote  #21 
Hi June anon,

I hope that you are doing alright. Let us know if you can.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.