sadieandsugar
we adopted you on and around march of 2004, you were just 8 weeks old, such a cutie pie, little ball of fur, she picked me to be her mommy, we brought her home to meet her big sister sadie, they were enseperable. sugar loved her mommy so much, she would follow me everywhere, she had to keep an eye on me at all times. she gave me so much unconditional love that sweetest baby girl of mine. she would have cereal with me in the mornings, her favorite treats, and a cute little animal cracker that she loved. she would follow me everywhere. sugar and i came to live with grandma and grandpa she loved to go outside here on the beautiful property, she loved to walk around and feel the breeze in her face, she loved sitting on the bed together with me, she loved sitting on the couch with everyone in the family room, she would get a piece of turkey lunchmeat for lunch, when we were eating she would beg for food at dinner time, she got lots of homemade goodies living here at grandmas house, this is where she lived out her last few months here with all of us, loving on her, and talking to her, giving her kisses, telling her we all love her so very much, she would bark at just about anything, she was a very good watch dog. her tounge would always stick out of her mouth, because loss of teeth, it just made her more adorable! she loved it here so much! she was just getting weaker she had battled heart disease for a long while now, and i knew it was time for her to go to doggie heaven, so grandma and i took her to go to sleep in peace at the vet, on july 2 2019, tuesday, she layed on our laps, we talked to her as she went peacefully to sleep! no more pain, no more meds, no more suffering, for out sweet little sugar baby! she will be missed so much everyday of our lives!!!!!

i walk with you!
i stood by your bed last night, i came to take a peep, i could see that you were crying, you found it hard to sleep, i whined at you softly as you brushed away a tear, its me i havent left you im well im fine im here, i was close to you at breakfast i watched you pour your tea, you were thinking of the many times your hands reached down to me, i was with you at the shops today, your arms were getting sore, i longed to take your parcels, i wish i could do more, i was with you at my grave today, you tend it with such care, i want to reassure you that im not lying there, i walked with you towards the house as you fumbled for your key i gently put my paw on you, i smiled and said its me, you looked so very tired and sank into the chair, i tried so hard to tell you that i was standing there, its possible for me to be so near you everyday, to say to you with certainty that i never went away, you sat there very quietly, then smiled, i think you knew, in the stillness of that evening, i was so very close to you, the day is over and i smile, and watch you yawning, and say good night god bless i will see you in the morning, and when the time is right for you to cross the brief divide, i will rush across to greet you and we will stand side by side, i have so many things to show you, there is so much for you to see, be patient, and live your journey out, then come home to be with me!!!!!
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
msk
I am so sorry that you had to say goodbye to Sugar. Your memories with her sounded lovely and I am happy that Sugar had a wonderful home for 15 years. It makes me sad to know that her life ended before you wanted it, but I am certain that her last moments were comfortable, being with two people who loved her the most.

Thank you for sharing your story. All of us here know that it is incredibly heartbreaking to say goodbye to a pet. I know that you miss Sugar tremendously and I wish you luck in holding onto the happy memories for as long as they bring you comfort.
Quote 1 0