sadieandsugar
we adopted sugarbaby on and around march of 2004, she was only 8 weeks old, such a cutie pie little ball of fur, she picked me to be her mommy. we brought her home to meet her big sister sadie, they were enseperable! sugar loved her mommy so much, she would follow me everywhere, she had to keep an eye on me at all times! she gave me so much unconditional love that sweetest baby girl of mine! she would have cereal in the morning with me, her favorite treats and a cute little animal cracker that she loved, she would follow me everywhere. sugar and i came to live with grandma and grandpa, she loved to go outside here on the property, she loved walking around and feeling the cool breeze in her face, she loved sitting in the bed with me and she loved sitting on the couch with everyone in the family. she would get a piece of turkey for lunch when we were eating, she would beg for food at dinner time, she got lots of homemade goodies living here at grandmas house. this is wheres she lived her last few months here with all of us, loving her and talking to her giving her kisses, telling her how much we all love her so much! she would bark at just about anything, she was a good watch dog! her tounge would stuck out of her mouth because of loss of teeth, it just made her so much more adorable! she loved it here so much. she was just getting weaker, she had battled heart disease for a long while, and i knew it was time for her to go to doggie heaven. so grandma and i took our sweet sugar girl to go to sleep in peace, at the vet on july 2, 2019. tuesday. she layed in our laps, we talked to her as she went peacefully to sleep! no more pain, no more meds, no more suffering for our sweet little sugar girl. she will be missed so much everyday of our lives!!!!!
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
i miss you sugar baby with all my heart!!!!!  i love you forever and ever till i see you again someday when god calls me home again! until then i send you lots of kisses and hugs baby girl!
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
nosunshine36
My dear sadieandsugar,
My deepest condolences on your loss! Sugar baby sounds like she was a very sweet and special girl! 💗
Your story made me smile because this little one had such a loving family and a wonderful life!
I would also like to commend you for knowing when it was time to let Sugarbaby transition on. Sometimes people keep their pets for too long and the pet suffers. You did what was best for your sweet Sugarbaby.
I know though how terribly it hurts now that she is gone but I also strongly believe you will see her again someday!
Until then know that you gave her a truly happy life!
Blessings,
Sharon
Quote 1 0
Jan_H
I am very sorry for your loss of sweet Sugarbaby. Clearly she had a wonderful life and was very much loved by her family. As hard as it is, you did the right thing to let her go and prevent her from suffering. You were there with her as you said goodbye and made sure she felt loved and comforted.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 1 0