Girlie
Looking for support and friends to form a bond with other people who have lost their loved ones (animals)  Having a hard time coping with the loss of my cat Snickers AKA girlie.  I'm not computer literate, but having my daughter help me join this group.  Looking for people I can possibly talk with over the phone to help me with my loss and I can do the same thing for you.  Please get back to me.  Thanks. Debbie
Girlie
Quote 0 0
Lavendar
healing vibes
I think people like the anonymity being able to just cut loose with whatever they are feeling. also making new connections during grief is hard.   You can check with your local ASPCA or vet to see if they have pet loss support groups. 

Here is a general number to speak with someone.  877-474-3310 ASPCA grief hotline.

don't do too much, be kind to yourself.
Quote 0 0
danzey
Debbie...........   ....Please have your daughter teach you how to access this site so that you can do it yourself anytime (day or night).  We're here (always) for you.  We also have a candle ceremony every Monday night (over the computer) for you to attend.  I'm always there along with a lot of others.  Try and use this site Debbie, like I said someone is always here for you............danzey
Quote 0 0