rednessie
I lost my boy 2 weeks ago to sudden and very aggressive pancreatitis.  He showed no sign of being sick and when he finally did, he was gone a week later.  I can't cope with this grief, he was only 3.5yrs old and I have no purpose with him gone. 

I dont know how to cope with him gone.  My home is so empty without him. He was my everything.29572399_10156507222299274_730516703142352723_n.jpg 
Rednessie
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
I’m so sorry for your loss. He was a good looking boy and so young. I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better. They bring so much joy to our lives and when they leave us it’s horrible. I know the empty feeling, still grieving my girl 3 months now. Hugs to you.
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0
enorton
I am so sorry for your loss and grief. I know how  you feel, like your baby was stolen from you... and life was cut short.. I compare it to PTSD when we are caught so off guard.. I cry all the time and am sad all the time. Cancer sucks and robs us of precious love with our babies....
Esther Norton
Quote 0 0
Echo
Such a beautiful boy. I am so sorry for your loss. He was too young to be taken from you. I lost my 3 year old little boy in an automobile accident just 28 days ago and I'm devastated. He was a healthy full of life little Pomeranian and he was taken from me. I feel your pain.
Quote 0 0
Faceinyou
rednessie wrote:
I lost my boy 2 weeks ago to sudden and very aggressive pancreatitis.  He showed no sign of being sick and when he finally did, he was gone a week later.  I can't cope with this grief, he was only 3.5yrs old and I have no purpose with him gone. 

I dont know how to cope with him gone.  My home is so empty without him. He was my everything.29572399_10156507222299274_730516703142352723_n.jpg 
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0
Faceinyou
I’m so sad for you!!!! Please I just lost my baby of 4 two days ago as well. He got hit by a car right there in front of me. I sit in my house in the dark . There’s nothing to do with the horrible grief. I saw your post. We miss our babies together. I don’t know what else to say. I pray soooo hard we will be ok and our pets are ok. Please understand I feel so empty like you. My dog followed me around the house everywhere ....he cried for me whenever I’d leave. I feel I have no purpose without him.....Ive lost a pet before but this is the worst . I’m so sorry for you me like you had a sudden no warning this was coming. I didn’t have a chance to say goodbye. I was taking him to the dog park for the 1rst time and didn’t get past the driveway when he got lose and into a car....omg. Universe please have mercy on our pain. You dog looked beautiful ....that’s a reflection of you!!!
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0
FrankMissingOliver
I’m so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. I lost my four year old Oliver very very suddenly just the other day as well. I understand the agony and pain. Getting on seems unbearable. I wish you the best. So sorry. At least we can talk here. Most folks can’t relate to our pain. Take care.
Quote 0 0
Sil
rednessie,

What a beautiful fur baby, he seems so relaxed and happy.  I am sorry for your loss.  Their loss is overwhelming, we see their "absence" everywhere.  When I first lost my beloved Sol -  male lab mix doggie.  I went on "autopilot".  I also wanted time to stop, as I felt that every day that passed made it more real.  And, I just wanted to wake up from the awful nightmare.

You are not alone in your pain, here in this forum, we all understand your pain, your loss.  Now your beautiful boy will be forever "stay" in your heart. 
Quote 0 0
Faceinyou
rednessie wrote:

I re-read your initial post . I am just at the 2 week and a few days mark. Things seems bad one moment and then worse ....I’m the only one in my house who’s missing Toby so it’s really hard to not want to cry out loud. The forum, a book on pet loss and talking with other pet owners has helped but nothing replaces my dog being here with me. He was very young like your beautiful dog .....I keep wanting to wake up from this terrible dream and it’s not a dream. I’m not sure what to think anymore about alot of things ...I’m just hurt like never before and wanted to check in with fellow people like you with such unreal tremendous grief . I do hope you are doing alright. It’s a moment by moment thing I’d suppose ...
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0
SweetCoco
I am so sorry for your loss. I’m in a very similar situation. My baby did not show signs of having trouble. Now that she is gone, I hurt all over and feel so lonely.
Quote 0 0
enorton
It's been since December 11th that I had to let my boy go...It is unfathomable the pain and loneliness that I feel. I lost my 16 year old beagle in May and then this.... I feel empty and without love even though I am not alone...... 
Esther Norton
Quote 0 0
onesharon
I am so sorry for your loss.  He was a beautiful boy and know that he felt loved during his short time here.  Life is very not fair - I lost my sweet Sadie not long ago (she was 7) and am struggling as well.

I hope he visits you in your dreams.
Quote 0 0
Faceinyou
The one thing I tell myself over and over is my boy loved me So so much I know he wouldn’t want me hurting like this or hurting at all...that was probably what he did best and still does because I had him and he had me at all
...I lost him about same time as you suddenly at age 4.
I hope it helps even the slightest....
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0