harbherbert
Until 2 days ago if you had asked me if my 13 year old male cat Buzz was healthy and without hesitation the answer would have been "yeah,just look at him".I woke up that morning with him asleep at the foot of the bed and as usual he came up and laid next to me and made me pet him for a while. I let him out back like every morning and he came back in for breakfast with his sister(from the same litter)Stephanie and as usual 5 minutes later he wanted back out.I went out for an hour and the first thing I did was look out back for him but he wasn't there. About 15 minutes later I looked out the window and saw him laying on the table on the deck so I went out there and when he didn't respond to his name I knew he was gone...just like that.From what I've gathered from searching online it was most likely feline cardiomyopathy because it was so sudden and he never displayed any symptoms. I have been mourning his loss ever since and reading other peoples' stories of love for their lost pets has helped so much.Understanding that the same thing has happened to others has helped a lot too.I have lost a cat or two before and it hurt but Buzz was MY cat. He was jet black with a small white patch hidden on his belly. I found him and his 4 siblings in a field across from our house and took them home and found and gave them homes.I still have my Steffy but she has never been an only cat and I want a little boy. Nothing can replace the relationship i had with Buzz but my house is not a one cat  home. I need a little time but being able to tell my story to anyone who cares helps with my grief. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Brian_and_Kat
My heart goes out to you.  I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Buzz.  Take the very best of care.  /hugs
Quote 0 0
harbherbert
Thank you so much
Quote 0 0
Bonnie_Joe
I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace dear Buzz
Bonnie
Quote 0 0
Millie
It does help tor be able to speak of your love for you beloved pet, and to be able to speak freely. To be able to release allll the hard emotions that comes from grieving. I am very sorry for your loss of Buzz. 
Shari Ostrowski
Quote 0 0
tuxtails
I understand your pain that you are feeling, we have all been there. Sorry to hear about Buzz, I know it was heartbreaking to find him that way. When you feel comfortable, post a picture of Buzz, would like to see him. We are all here for you.
Toni 
(Tux's Mom)
Quote 0 0
Kennedysmom
As Toni said, we're all here for you.  Losing a beloved pet is one of the worst experiences in life.  A sudden loss bring both grief and shock--a combination.  I hope each day is a bit better.

Hugs,
Debbie
Deb
Quote 0 0
HB
So sorry to hear of this sudden passing.  I understand your pain and pray it will get better every day.  Buzz was a very lucky cat
HB
Quote 0 0