Bronte64 Show full post »
COOKIES4
BRONTE64 I WAS HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU. I JUST SPENT T HALF HR WRITING TO YOU AND CHROME AND MY INTERNET PROVIDER KNOCKED ME OFF. I AM STILL STRUGGLES AND CRY A LOT EVERY DAY. I AM REALLY NOT AGREEING WITH HOW MEDS WE USE IN AMTS PRESCRIBED ARE TAKEN AWAY FROM THOSE WHO NEED IT. WHAT ARE YOU ON NOW? GLAD YOU ARE SEEING A TBERAPIST.
I HAVE ONE I SPEAK TO ON THE PHONE. I WAS AND STILL AM SO DEPRESSED I LET MY D/L EXPIRE AND HAVE TO GO IN THIS TOME TO RENEW AS THEY ONLY ALLOW ONE ON LINE RENEWAL EVERY SO OFTEN. I HA E AN EXCELLENT RECORD AND HA E SEVERAL MONTHS TO GET IN THERE. SO NOT MOTIVATED. DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF MISS KITTY TO SHARE. SPARKY LOVED HIS SOFT PINK KITTY AND HIS MONKEY WHICH WERE SPECIAL PHONE RESTS WE USED WHEN WE WATCHED HIS FAVORITE VIDEOS. HERE IS A CARD SHOWING THEM AND YOU CAN ORDER OR BUT AT." 5 BELOW " A STORE OUT HERE. NOT SURE YOU HAVE ONE. YOU ARE IN TEXAS NOW? OR MONTANA? I AM APPRECIATIVE OF THE BOOKS AND WHAT IS THE EXACT NAME OF THEM ? WANT AUDIOBOOKS WILL TRY LIBRARY.
BLESS YOU FOR WRITING AGAIN.
GLAD YOU GOT THE "CREMAINS" I NEED A NICE URN AS THE ONE THEY GAVE AT THE HORRIBLE PLACE THAT CREMATED SPARKY (A STORY TO SHARE LATER) IS A CHEAP TIN CAN.
FRIENDS
JOAN AND JIM SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
BLAME OUR POLITICIANS IN NY WHY PEOPLE CANNOT GET NEEDED MEDS THAT THEY TAKE AS PRESCRIBED. SORRY JUST SHARING. GOOD PEOPLE SUFFER FOR OTHERS WHO ARE MAKING MISTAKES.
JOAN
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
SORRY FLETCHER PASSED. DID NOT MEAN TO CALL YOUR BABY. MISS KITTY. IT IS CONFUSING WITH SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM. SPARKY IS THE ONLY IRD IN THIS SECTION WE HAVE MET SO FAR, EXCEPT FOR ONE OTHER I WRITE A LOT. BLESS YOU.
JOAN AND JIM SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY
Quote 0 0