Gchi
I lost my 15 month old Chihuahua girl today. I feel terrible. I feel so so guilty. I feel it was my fault. :(
I have 4 chihuahuas. She was the smallest by far. I was getting them out of the back seat of the car and noticed their leads were tangled up. But I still let them get out. How stupid of me!! I nearly always picked her up to get her out and let the other 3 jump out. But this time I didn’t. She’s got pulled out by the others coz the lead was tangled and fell funny and broke her neck :,( it was very quick. She died in my arms.i just feel such a deep sense of guilt!! Can’t stop crying.
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Gchi,
I am so terribly sorry about this tragic accident which only happened today.
You must be utterly devastated and heartbroken.
My kindest thoughts to you and a hug from me....I am so sorry. Bless her beautiful little Soul.

Please do feel free to come back here whenever you want, talk about her, let out your feelings. I can only begin to imagine what you must be going through right now.
Blessings x
Sylvia
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
Millie18
I'm so sorry Gchi. It was an accident, a devastating situation. I can't imagine what you must be going through today. 
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
PeppermintPatty
I'm so sorry for your loss. The pain you are feeling must be excruciating. Please try not to be too hard on yourself during this period of mourning. I truly hope that time will help with healing the guilt you are feeling. Keep posting because there are people on this site that know exactly what you are going through.

Take care.
Quote 0 0
Gchi
Thankyou for your kind words. I am utterly utterly devestated! Heartbroken! I haven’t been able to stop crying. Hardly slept last night. I just feel awful! Like it’s all my fault! Everyone I have spoken to has said it was just a tragic accident. But the “what ifs” are running riot in my head today!! Should’v Would’v could’v is Just going round and round. Replaying the situation in my head. My poor baby. I feel like my soul has been ripped out! The vet checked her and said it was very quick and painless. It still hurts like crazy!!!
Quote 0 0