Lizzie11810 Show full post »
Achilly
Stacieclark4 there is also a chat you can go on, its been very helpful.
Quote 0 0
Stacieclark4
Thank you @achilly. I’ll try it.
Quote 0 0
Lizzie11810
Me too thanks xx
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Hugs to you both
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Stacieclark4 wrote:
I’m so sorry for everyone’s loss. We unexpectedly lost our 4 month old mini dachshund on Tuesday and I’m having a horrible time getting over it. We had bonded so fast and so strong I just can’t seem to crawl out of this dark hole I’m in. If anyone would like to chat just let me know.
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Stacie what a sweet baby, so young to be taken from you. What happened if you don't mind me asking? If you're not ready to talk about it that's fine too. My sweet boy Cody passed from a brain tumor on January 11th and the pain and grief are just as strong as ever if not stronger. How quickly they can bond with you because they are such sweet, loving and innocent angels. My heart goes out to you. 😢
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Am so sorry for your loss. I lost mine this past Monday my yorkie am also in a dark hole haven't stopped crying st all.just dont know how I can get through this.its nice yo know on here we all feel the same cause I really feel like I'm crazy. I still talk to him wherever i go
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Judi I talk to my Cody too just like I used to when he was here. It feels stranger not talking to him then talking to him like I used to.
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
I thought I was just going crazy he never liked when I had to leave the house so when I leave I always tell him I'll be back baby won't be gone long. I say goodnight to him good morning when I take the garbage out I tell him ok let's take out the garbage. He did everything with me. When I get home I tell him mommy's home. Miss my little boy so much. Still crying whole time I'm doing it
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Cody was beautiful I want to put pic on here of Bret but phone won't let me I'll have to try n figure it out somehow my brain is do scattered right now. This really took a toll on me
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
OMG that is just like what I used to say to Cody. You be good boy mommy be back later and then mommy's home even though he's not there at the door anymore. I tell him mommy's going to go night night now and when I wake up I say morning bobs (that was one of his nicknames). I also tell him how much I love and miss him and that he was such a good boy and mommy will love him forever usually through my tears 😢. Guess either I'm not crazy or we both are but that's OK. 🤫
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Judi Try going to the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner. Click on it then click on your username. Then click on edit and go to where it says avatar - upload an avatar from you computer. Click on that and it should bring you to the pictures on your phone. Then chose one and it should upload. At least that's what I did.
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Stacieclark4
Codysmum we have a cat door that leads into the garage for the cats to go out to their litter box. We had no clue that Winston knew how to go out the cat door. The garage door was open just enough that he could squeeze under and he got in the road. I was still at work. My husband was home and in the back yard working and didn’t realize he was out. He came to the front yard just a second after Winston had been hit. The poor girl that hit him was uncontrollably sobbing. She lives several houses down from us and couldn’t even drive her car home. Her dad had to walk down and get her and her car. She came back to our house the next day to talk to me and we stood in the front yard and just cried and hugged. I know she didn’t mean to.

I feel like I am going crazy too. This has set off my anxiety like something awful.
Quote 0 0
jossen13
I feel so sad for everyone here. It is all so overwhelming how much they really mean to us. She's been gone over a month and if I step on something strange on the floor I jump because I still think she is here. Love and healing to you all. PS she would never move when I walked around the house

Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Oh my gosh Staci. How horrific for everyone involved.  I am so sorry.  Craziness seems to be part of this terrible grief thing.  I go between feeling crazy, numb, desperate and helpless sometimes it's all at once.  Right this second I am OK but that can change at any time without warning.  It's like my emotions are out of control and since I'm sort of a control freak it makes me anxious.  It's an awful feeling, that and not knowing if and when it will ever end. :-(
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0