Jules_Anne
Saturday afternoon my father drove straight over our second elest dog who was sleeping in the driveway. She was 12 and had lost most of her hearing. The sight of her lying under the car is one I will never forget. We knew she had passed but rushed her to the vet anyhow. I have never experienced pain like this before. With all our other dogs they passed peacefully at the vet. This was such a traumatic event. 2 years ago she disappeared and 5 days later we found her after she fell down a hole. She survived that with no injury and now she had to go like this. I feel such unbearable pain and cannot stop crying. I want this all to be a dream and that she is still here with us. I can't cope how will I get through this?
Quote 0 0
Fabs
I am sooo sorry to hear of what happened. You must be in a state of shock. My horse died suddenly and traumatically 4 weeks ago today and the first few days I was not just crying but sobbing and walking around in a daze. I could not sleep or eat n like u it felt like a nightmare.

I made it to the fourth week and you will too. It’s so hard n I have moments of so much pain I think I will scream and burst but you need to believe me that you will have a wave of feelings and right now you need to breathe and eat n drink some water an try to rest. It will feel like a dream. It was a horrible accident but you did all you could to help her. It was an accident and not intended and you cared for all the years and helped her. My prayers to all of you.
Nancy Slanover
Quote 0 0
Jules_Anne
Thank you so much. I woke up this morning feeling a bit better than it hit me again. Had to phone our regular vet to make an appointment for our other dog and then I asked that they pass on the message about Tess to him. I then just started sobbing again. It all seems so surreal and I still expect to see her in the house. We have 3 other dogs and I know they too are missing her.
Quote 0 0
vanessa761
I am so very sorry. I understand your pain. Our beloved dog Griffen, also 12, was hit by a car and died this past Christmas Eve. Those days after his death were overwhelmingly sad and dark, dark days. It's better now for us. We miss him but we know he lived a long happy life and for that we are grateful. I so hope I see him again in whatever is after this life.
Quote 0 0
Jules_Anne
It is almost 2 weeks since Tess passed away. Today was a bad day. I just kept on thinking she's not gone that she is still here. The grief is so overwhelming. I miss her so much. I have so much anger towards my father who ran over her. Keep asking myself how could he not have seen her?
I would do anything to just be able to hug her one more time. Every night I sleep with her collar and name tag with me. I feel that no one understands how I am feeling. That no one knows the pain. It's so unbearable.
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Hi Jules Anne im so sorry for your loss its heartbreaking
I lost my fur boy 9 days ago like you I have better days or half days then I feel terrible again .
A rollercoaster of emotions ive never had in my life , i keep positive by remembering what the lovely people on here have told me , that is does get better with time .
You lost your baby in such a horrible way im so sorry I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling , to lose a love one is hard but in such a terrible way wow im sorry .
I hope you start to get some betrer days or even hours thats what I hope for
Quote 0 0