Baumert81 Show full post »
LUCYLULU
Just tried to upload a Daisy pic. Can't get it sized down. Will try later. Will also check back for Randy & Rusty pictures! Kasey
Quote 0 0
Baumert81
Cant wait to see a pic!! Here is a short video of Rusty and Randy playing. You will here Randy Yelp at the end but I assure you he wasn't hurt and came back for more. Its just really heartwarming to see Rusty playing again.

Hogans Daddy
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
I love this video. Rusty & Randy are already buddies. So good!  Need to work on my photo editing skills or lack thereof :-)  Hugs,Kasey
Quote 0 0
Baumert81
4 months ago today I lost you my best friend. I know you are still with me, mommy and Russy. There isn't a night that goes by that I don't got to your grave out back and tell you goodnight. I hope you know how much you were loved. We love you and will never ever forget you. Love you buddy!!
Hogans Daddy
Quote 0 0
Baumert81
Hello everyone! It has been a while since I have been on here I apologize. What brings me here is a friend of mine just lost her puppy to parvo today and it brought the guilt and sorrow right back to that day my Hogan left me. Although they were different in they type of death, the guilt and pain is all the same. I hope all my friends on here are doing better day by day and have been filling in for me while I have been away. Still not a day I don't go to Hogans marker and say goodnight. I don't think the pain will ever go away totally.
Hogans Daddy
Quote 0 0
Baumert81
Hello everyone. Today marks the 2 year mark since my best friend crossed the bridge. I still think about him everyday. If anyone needs help, dont hesitate to contact me.
Hogans Daddy
Quote 0 0
MyBella
hoganstonesmall.jpg  Hogie edited.jpg

Sorry I missed your sweet, handsome Hogan's two year mark. What a beautiful and thoughtful gift from your in-laws, the etching of Hogan is done so wonderfully, such a beautiful tribute for your adorable boy.

I read that you and your wife opened your heart and home to a new little boy, Randy "macho man" puppy. How wonderful and so absolutely touching, your Hogan is so proud of you for bringing in a new member of the family, I bet Hogan whispers puppy secrets to his little brother.

I post these candles in honor of your Hogan's two years.
Image result for two heart candles
May you and your wife always feel the warmth of your Hogan's love so deeply in your hearts each and every day, bringing with his love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

From our home and hearts to your, Don & Vera

Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Wow! I still remember when you posted about Hogan. So hard to believe it's been 2 years!!
I do understand whe you say that you still think of him every day. A bond as strong as the one we shared with our beautiful little friends will remain with us and become a huge part of who we now are. ❤️ I agree with Don: Such a beautiful tribute for Hogan! It really was a thoughtful and heartfelt gift!!
I love the video of Rusty and Randy playing and it must make you feel so good to see Rusty playing again!
Thinking of you and your handsome boy, Hogan, on this 2 year anniversary. Hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0