ruffie
To begin with, Im not so great at computer skills. I would love to put peoples names with their pages, but havent had a lot of luck figuring this out. Everyone here is so supportive and kind, I want to see their furbabies and connect the baby and the friend. Can someone help me learn how to do this. And, thanks to all of you who have helped me along this bumpy road. It helps so much to know I am not alone in my grief. I cant imagine surviving this without all you angels! Thank you all so much, and bless Ginny for creating this site.

Blessings.
 Pam aka Ruffies Mom
Quote 0 0
judylinn

Hi pam. this is such a great site isnt it. I'm sorry, I am just like you...cant really put names to pages, except the people who post alot.  It would be nice if everyone put their name though. I also am not good at computers, lol....what is it that you need help with...just people's names?  Judy

Quote 0 0
ruffie
seems like it would be simpler if names came with furbabies. But  Im sure its just me, cuz most folks navigate with no problems. Maybe with time, I will get better at this. Please know how much I appreciate everyones support. 
Quote 0 0
donnalee
RuffiesMom,
No, you aren't an idiot!  Almost of us have some problems doing certain things on the site.  I can't figure out how to get my computer to let me in to 'live chat'.  It took me forever to be able to post an additional picture within my post. 
As far as names, I'm not sure I understand what you are asking about but I can tell you that some people sign their post with their name and others have a name they go by and that name is sometimes the same name as their furbaby or similar.  It's kind of confusing, I know, but you get used to it after a while!  You are doing fine!
Donna
Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
Pam,
I was the exact same way when I first started here.  I was so eager to respond to those helping me.  Just wanted to thank everyone and see pictures--get to know everyone.  But I was so confused.
One thing you might be asking about pics of furbabies and their people.
Go to a persons online name on any post.   Like when I post this, to the left will be a pic of my dog Tuffy and under that it will say always_tuffy.  Right click and select view profile.  Sometime people post their picture there or maybe it will be another pic of their furbaby, like on mine.  Anyway might help.  Mostly just keep posting, and as we respond you will get to know us through our words.
Just keep coming here and posting.  The support and love here is beyond belief!

Wishing you peace.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
ruffie
Thanks everyone! I will keep visiting, and will get to know who belongs to who, eventually. Hope everyone is having a good day. 
Quote 0 0