ahartofilis
Hello, I recently found this poem and feel that it is worthy of sharing with everyone. Thanks for reading... Andrea. SubliminalLove.jpg 
Quote 0 0
jonancy
Thank you for sharing this. I always knew I loved him, and knew it would be bard when he died, but never imagined it would be as hard as it is. The heartache and emptiness is still overwhelming at times. I know you miss Coco so much, but I love reading about Rudy.

Take care,
Jonancy...Scooters mama
Quote 0 0
tootsiesmom
This poem is so true! You never really realize how much you need THEM until they are no longer with us. It's been 11 days and it is still unbearable. Tootsie Pop-- Mommy and Daddy love you and miss you so much it hurts
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Thanks for posting this poem, so very true.  I always knew how important my Dali is to me, but once she left it seems that I realized it on a whole other level.  Beautiful poem

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Thanks for sharing this Andrea
It is so true
Diana
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Andrea, I know how much you miss your Coco, and I thank you so much for sharing this beautiful poem with us. I always thought that my Jasper would still be right here with me today, never could I have imagined that he would be taken from me so soon, so suddenly. Oh how I wish I could turn back the clock to before I lost the sweet little light of my life, and what I would give for just one more day with him, but I suppose even that would never be enough, I would always want more.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
For_Bubby
JaspersMom wrote:
Andrea, I know how much you miss your Coco, and I thank you so much for sharing this beautiful poem with us. I always thought that my Jasper would still be right here with me today, never could I have imagined that he would be taken from me so soon, so suddenly. Oh how I wish I could turn back the clock to before I lost the sweet little light of my life, and what I would give for just one more day with him, but I suppose even that would never be enough, I would always want more.

So very true. I doubt any of us don't feel the exact same way.
In loving memory of Bubble - 4/25/15

Daddy will never stop loving you my baby.

-Bryan
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Andrea, this poem is beautiful and thank you so much for posting it. The depth of love really does materialise when your beloved friend's physical presence is no more. We all love them, but never realise just how much until that gut-wrenching, heartbreaking farewell.

Such a wonderful poem and so true. 

My hugs to you and sweet Coco, and your new baby Rudy. You are all in my thoughts.

Wendy 

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
MyBella
Such a heart warming poem and so true.
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
You are all so very welcome. When my girl, Coco, left for the bridge I had a really hard time understanding why I miss her so very much. Through the years of daily interaction we became very close. I knew that I loved her. Now I know how deeply I love that sweet, pure, loving soul. I appreciate what each one of you is going through. If I can somehow give anyone any sort of comfort in their grief I would, for the memory, for the honor, of my canine soul mate, Coco.
 Thank-you all...............Sincerely, Andrea.
Quote 0 0