Forum

Author   Comment   Page 31 of 33     «   Prev   28   29   30   31   32   33   Next
CKMP

Reply with quote  #451 
Rookie's Mama Melissa,
 Wishing you a Christmas filled with many moments touched by your forever fur angel with bows - May your heart find some calm, some peace and rest.  All the best.

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #452 
Melissa,

You and your sweet Rookie are in my thoughts this Christmas and in my heart. May all the wonderful memories you shared together bring you comfort and fill your heart with warmth. Sending big warm hugs ❤️🎄

Jenny & Teddy

Attached Images
jpeg DC1767DE-D46B-431E-AC43-3476FD16DAD4.jpeg (128.17 KB, 1 views)

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

catiebee

Reply with quote  #453 
Oh my! I know you dearly miss your wrapping helper. Christmas brings on so many emotions anyway. That, plus the loss--it's really tough, I know. Wishing you the best this season and heaps of comfort, Melissa.
Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #454 
Rookie,
I'm headed to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary on Tuesday and I decided to bring some dogs shirts that I haven't worn since you had to leave. 💔 I'm bringing the purple one that says, "You can't buy love but you can rescue it," and the other one that says, "Today's good mood is sponsored by coffee and dogs." I think they're both appropriate for volunteering and walking dogs. Some of the others I can't wear since you're not (physical) here. The one that makes me laugh is, "I'd push you in front of Zombies to save my dog. " 😂 I only got to wear that once, but it was so true my pupaloo. I'd do ANYTHING for you. 💓 I love you my handsome boy. Tomorrow is your day and I'll light your candle. Your mama loves you always!
Sil

Reply with quote  #455 
Rookiesmama,

Your note to your sweet pupaloo, "touched" my heart.  Sending you many hugs and wishing that your sweet Rookie's love embraces you tomorrow and always.

**If, I'm not making sense, it is the Nyquil** 
Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #456 
Tomorrow is 6 months without my sweet Rookie and I just can't believe it. I still think about him every day and miss him just the same. I've been volunteering at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary the last few days, and I love walking the dogs and socializing with them, but it definitely makes my heart ache for Rookie, who isn't physically here. I'm so thankful I still feel his presence, it's just so hard not being able to walk him and play with him.

Rookie,
Do you know how much I miss you? 6 months since I said goodbye to you, and my heart is still broken. I will love you for always. I hope you're having fun with Max and Natasha, but please come visit me in my dreams. I will take you on a really long walk. Mama loves you my handsome boy.
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #457 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookiesmama
Tomorrow is 6 months without my sweet Rookie and I just can't believe it. I still think about him every day and miss him just the same. I've been volunteering at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary the last few days, and I love walking the dogs and socializing with them, but it definitely makes my heart ache for Rookie, who isn't physically here. I'm so thankful I still feel his presence, it's just so hard not being able to walk him and play with him.

Rookie,
Do you know how much I miss you? 6 months since I said goodbye to you, and my heart is still broken. I will love you for always. I hope you're having fun with Max and Natasha, but please come visit me in my dreams. I will take you on a really long walk. Mama loves you my handsome boy.
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #458 
ANOTHER FRIDAY FOR YOU AND ROOKIE THE ANIMAL SHELTER IS A HELP SURELY FOR YOU AND I THINK OF THE GOOD YOU DO THERE AS A SWEET CARING MOMMY FOR YOUR ROOKIE WHO WATCHED OVER YOU AND CONTINUES TO IN SPIRIT UNTIL YOU MEET AGAIN
FRIENDS AND LOVE JOAN SPARKYS MOMMY WHO IS THERE FOR ROOKIE ON RAINBOWSBRIDGE
Sil

Reply with quote  #459 
Rookiesmama,

Just stopping by and leaving you many hugs.  You and your sweet Rookie are in my thoughts.  I know how unbelievable hard this is, time just keeps passing by.
We are all here for you in this journey.
MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #460 
Hi Melissa. I’m sorry I missed the 6 month mark of your Rookie’s passing. You are doing such a wonderful thing in honor of your baby. You are a blessing to all the dogs you get to walk and I bet Rookie is so proud of his mama.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

catiebee

Reply with quote  #461 
Hi Melissa, 
Just a note to say I care that it still hurts so, so much and that  you've weathered another milestone. It's just hard. 
I love that you are volunteering with the doggies at the sanctuary. That is beautiful of you! I am sure it is bittersweet, being able to share your kindness and love with them but having it amplify your loss. 
Hugs to you! And wishing you much comfort.

Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #462 
Thank you friends! The sanctuary was such an amazing place; I can't wait to go back. Everyone was so grateful for the help-- at my local shelter they actively work to keep myself and other volunteers out. 😔 In addition to being able to help the dogs, the scenery was just breathtaking....I live in Southern California and the idea of open land is laughable. Where the sanctuary is located, it's a town if 4k- and there is SO much open space. I can't remember the last time I saw so many stars. 💓💓
ZiggyMom

Reply with quote  #463 
Best Friends is an amazing place, and a great place to find peace and healing. The only downside (if you could call it that) is that you'll want to take them ALL home! I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Rookie.
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #464 
AWWW PERFECT AND GLAD YOU HAD SOME COMFORT IN YOUR VISIT NOTHING HERE IN NORTHWEST INDIANA LIKE THIS PRAYERS TO YOU AND ROOKIES SPIRIT THAT IS ALWAYS THERE BY YOUR SIDE

JOAN SPARKY'S MOMMY

Attached Images
jpeg Sparky.jpg (40.85 KB, 1 views)

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #465 
I loved the pictures Melissa❣️ Especially touching was your Mom reading to the timid dog. But she must have brought out trust in him because he looked relaxed next to her. I love that you have such a strong bond and you’ve had them with you during all of this. You’re a really special woman and I wish you all good things with Rookie by your side always,,,,,
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.