Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 32      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #31 
Thank you so much Jenny ❀ Your kind words definitely made me feel better.

Goodnight my sweet Rookie. I love you Handsome!

Attached Images
jpeg 20180406_205504.jpg (2.64 MB, 5 views)
jpeg 20180305_070718.jpg (4.57 MB, 5 views)
jpeg 20171230_133314.jpg (4.79 MB, 5 views)

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #32 
Rookies Mama

Youre welcome πŸ’›
I love the photos of your sweet boy. Such a handsome boy. He looks like such a sweetheart. πŸ’•

MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #33 
Rookie, you have such a sweet loving face. It's no wonder your mommy loved you so much. 

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #34 
Thanks Jenny and Malcindor!! I love all my pictures ❀ I'm in the process of ordering a memorial stone to put by Rookie's ashes and the designer is having a hard time using the picture I wanted. For awhile I was letting myself get upset and frustrated by this, but the more I think about it, each picture makes me think of an amazing memory, so ultimately any one that works will be good.... right?! And, I can always get a cute frame and enlarge the other one and put it somewhere. I do need a great one for work πŸ€”
MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #35 
Of course any picture is a good one. They are all priceless. A couple of years ago for mother's day my son gifted me a picture of Max and one of Bailey printed on wood. They've been hanging in my office since. I do want to print out 2 good ones to put on the bookcase in my office too. 

Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #36 
Goodnight my sweet Rookie. Thank you for choosing me as your person ❀❀
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookiesmama
Thanks Jenny and Malcindor!! I love all my pictures ❀ I'm in the process of ordering a memorial stone to put by Rookie's ashes and the designer is having a hard time using the picture I wanted. For awhile I was letting myself get upset and frustrated by this, but the more I think about it, each picture makes me think of an amazing memory, so ultimately any one that works will be good.... right?! And, I can always get a cute frame and enlarge the other one and put it somewhere. I do need a great one for work πŸ€”

Like MAlcindor said β€œany pictures are good pictures.” Display them all lol like I did because I can’t choose because they are all my favorite of Teddy lol

Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #38 
This is the proof of his memorial stone. I guess some people have them outside, but Rookie's ashes will stay instead, as will this. I really wanted one with a ball, but this worked better in the format and he has his, "time to play," face. Plus, he didn't play with his rope often, but when he did, he'd pull his toybox halfway across the livingroom trying to get it out ❀ Love you Roo Roo!

Attached Images
jpeg Screenshot_20180802-233547_Photos.jpg (586.03 KB, 10 views)

MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #39 
Rookiesmama, it is beautiful. What a sweet idea. 

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #40 
Awww that’s sweet. πŸ’•πŸ’•

Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #41 
Good Morning my pupaloo,
Another Saturday is here and it's so hard to believe I'm still in bed at 9a (in my defense, it's been quite hard to sleep lately). I remember friends telling me how crazy I was to get up at 530 on the weekend to walk you, and while I was cranky initially getting up, I loved to be out walking with you!! I really miss sharing our prewalk "snack, " in the car. You LOVED the Costco rice rollers. EVERY time I eat them now I think of you. You were always such a good boy in the car- never barking, not even for the snack. It was easy to sometimes forget you were in the car... that is until we pulled into the park or grandma and grandpa's house. You loved both places so much! They miss you so much too Rookie. It was all so sudden for all of us; it's still a lot to process. It's really hard not seeing your seat cover and "clothes, " in the car. It's the first time that this car has been without your leash and harness. I miss walking you so much today Rookie. I will try to remember our last walk and not be sad. I hope you're enjoying a nice long walk or game of fetch today. Love you Rookster! ❀❀
Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #42 
Rookie,
I went and sat out in the backyard for a bit (I really haven't been out there much) and before I went in, I stood near one of your favorite spots.... it always made me laugh how you didn't like to walk in the sun/heat, but would gladly bake yourself out in the grass. Anyway, I stood there near your spot, just feeling sad and a white butterfly flew right by me- by your spot! Was that you my love?? I think it was. Thank you ❀
CKMP

Reply with quote  #43 
Rookie's Mom,
Never doubt that butterfly from nowhere, that feather that might appear, a bird that stays too long, or a dragonfly that is far too inquisitive and a multitude of other little 'oddities' are those nudges from your fur angel - just a little tap to let you know your sweet "Pupaloo" is with you and always will be.  I know it is so so easy to 'brush' these off as a coincidence but your heart and soul know the truth - and what you feel is what is the reality.  I have come to believe there are no such things as coincidence - Rookie was meant to share his life with you - all somehow prearranged - all with purpose.  Day by day, step by step, moment by moment - this is all you can ask of yourself...Listen to your heart -

Rookie's memorial stone is very touching - the photo is wonderful and indeed without a doubt that is a face filled with anticipation of fun and play with his special mom.
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #44 
Hi Melissa,
I read your first post and I do think you made the right decision. I've always felt that, in the end, it has to be about quality of life. If Rookie stopped eating and drinking it may have been his way of letting you know it was time.
I love the pictures you've posted. They show that Rookie enjoyed such a happy and fulfilled life. Such a handsome boy!
I agree with Cody (CKMP). I think the white butterfly was a sign from your beautiful boy letting you know that all is well. You felt it in your heart. ❀️
I am so sorry for your loss.
Hugs, MJ
Sil

Reply with quote  #45 
Rookiesmama,

I agree and believe that the "white butterfly" was a sign from your beloved Rookie.  Rookie's love/spirit will never leave your side, from time to time Rookie will send you signs.  (((Hugs)))
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.