Petie1961
Hi everyone.  I had to put down my beloved cat on Monday and I am having a really hard time coping.  Having to work from home isn't helping because I see him in every corner and keep expecting him to walk into the room.  I had him for the 16 years of his life and am just so lost and broken right now.  
Bosco's mom
Quote 0 0
roseblue1
I understand how you feel I lost my darling boy 5 weeks ago and some days are okay and some are not so good.

The only positive thing was that we spent every minute with him while in lockdown...he loved that though he was rarely left on his own for to long.

My boy was 16 years old a well...a good age.

Come here as much as you like and talk about your your baby...it really does help...there is always someone who will listen to you.

Take care

Ellen x
Ellen Hague
Quote 0 0
Petie1961
Ellen, thank you so much, I appreciate your kindness.  I just miss him so much.
Bosco's mom
Quote 0 0
roseblue1
You will so very much...I have never felt grief like it before they are your world...they are devoted to you...they never let you down...they never hurt you but above all they love you with all their hearts and you love them.

I felt better when I got Monty's ashes back...I felt like he was home and I feel him still here with me....I swear blind I can still hear him at times.

You will in time start to feel better and your baby will always remain in your heart and like my daughter she has turned her grief into remembering the funny and loving times with him...just what I am trying to do...though still a little tearful.

Take care and look at the photos and videos...the love will soon overtake the sadness.

Ellen x
Ellen Hague
Quote 0 0
Petie1961
I know what you mean about being able to hear him...I swear I have heard him walking and then look up expecting to see him and then it hits me all over again.
I chose not to retrieve his ashes but am expecting a ceramic paw print which I am looking forward to having.  
I am really missing my morning cuddles...even at the end when he wasn't feeling well he would still jump up on my bed in the morning for some love and attention.
Bosco's mom
Quote 0 0