gary4463 Show full post »
gary4463
Very sorry to hear of your loss.
I won't lie, it is a long long road. But it is only that difficult because of the beautiful relationship you had with your pet. Time does heal, but there are always moments of sadness. I'm almost 4 years without Charlie now, but am able to recall the many happy memories and time spent with him.
Good Luck, allow yourself time, and honestly, things will improve with time x
Quote 0 0
Nicki67
gary4463 wrote:
Very sorry to hear of your loss. I won't lie, it is a long long road. But it is only that difficult because of the beautiful relationship you had with your pet. Time does heal, but there are always moments of sadness. I'm almost 4 years without Charlie now, but am able to recall the many happy memories and time spent with him. Good Luck, allow yourself time, and honestly, things will improve with time x

Hi Gary

I lost my westie Bob two days ago, I am overcome with grief, I cannot function, he was my doggie soulmate, went everywhere with me,  he was nearly 13 and had kidney failure,  Idid'nt know, I don't think I will ever get over him, I've had dogs previously throughout my life, but he was special, never left my side, does it get any easier?  

Regards Nicki
Quote 0 0