laddy

My Beloved Stormy of 19 Beautiful Years is now with her sisters Roxie and Angie. My Hear is Broken and Heavy. Stormy will Forever Be In My Heart.

Quote 0 0
donnalee

I can't even imagine how it would feel to lose a furbaby after 19 years together.  I'm so sorry.  It must feel as if you've lost a piece of yourself.  I've read your other thread so I also know you are grateful for 19 years of beautiful, loving companionship and that your beloved Stormy is in Heaven AND you'll be with her again someday.  I hope, with time, that brings you some comfort.   Blessings to you, friend.   

Quote 0 0
nicokudo
I am so sorry that you had to say good-bye to your precious Stormy.  Nineteen years is a long time for a bond to form and mature. You  were so  fortunate to have your baby for such a long time.  You are so right when you say that your precious baby will   always have a place in your heart.  She is always there with you, in good times and  bad, just as she always was.

Thinking of you and your babies.

Karen

Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
scruffy
Dear Laddy: 
Stormy loves you so much that she wanted to stay with you 19 years! I loved how you said that Stormy will forever be in your heart. Pets have a special way of creating a place in our hearts, and when they're gone their memories live on within our hearts. 

Sincerely,
David
Miss Kitty's friend
Quote 0 0