laddy
I am observing Stormy, age has cought up to her she is a 19 year old Calico Cat. She is shaky on her feet. The Vet was here yesterday. Stormy does'nt
seem uncomfortable. The Vet told me if I would like assistance to let him know. As of now Stormy seems to not be in any pain. I am praying her Departure to the Bridge is painfree. I have Thanked her for 19 Beautiful Years. I am going to miss her as will Nicky my small dog. She will be joing her sisters Roxie and Angie.
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
laddy,

Bless your heart and Stormy's too.  I hope so much too that Stormy's departure is pain free.  You are so fortunate to have had her for 19 years.  I know though that it is never long enough. 

Please don't hesitate to come back here when you need to share your grief.  It has helped me tremendously.

I'll be thinking of you and Stormy.  xoxo Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
laddy

Thank you Nicky my small dog and I are going to miss her. I have Thanked her for 19 beautiful years. Thank You so much. God Bless You!!!!, Always, Maureen, Stormy, And Nicky xoxo

Quote 0 0
judylinn

Im so sorry about stormy, thanking our pets is a good thing to do. For Maddie, I told her it was okat if she needed to go, because she was in pain. she heard me. I'm so glad that she isn't in pain.holding her and telling her how much you and Nicky love her, will be wonderful for you and her. I will keep you in my prayers. Judy

Quote 0 0
laddy

I hope this message finds you. I had my Beloved Stormy put to Sleep this morning. I know I had to be her best friend. There is an emptieness that has taken over me. She is now with her sisters Roxie and Angie. It was the longest ride in my life. I gave her a kiss on the head and I told her I will see you there. The tears flowed and flowed as they continue to do now. She was 19 and I thanked her for 19 Beautiful Years. Just my small dog Nicky and me here now. I am lost. I know it will take time, for the healing to begin. I am sorry to hear about your Maggie. Their unconditonal love, there always being there. So much our pets they are Family.  Maureen

Quote 0 0
judylinn

Hi Maureen, Maddie was all that I had for family, and it is still so hearbreaking.. You did a wonderful thing for Stormy, she is now free from her pain and tired body. It is the greatest act we can do for our beloved furbabies. it takes deep love and courage. However, the pain is like agony. even today, I went to the forest creek, and just soobed and sobbed. I encourage you to let out all that deep frief, it feels so awful at the time, but it will help heal you. The other thing is knowing that we are all here as much as you need us. Did you know, that tonight they have a candlelight ceremony here, that you can sign up to include your baby. It maybe a bit too soon, but you can do it any monday you feel able. it is a beautiful memorial. Please write us when you can and tell us about Stormy. prayers and a sent hug. Judy

Quote 0 0