Deelynn
3months ago I lost my heart to a baby kitty 6months old named Scooter cause he dragged himself to me with one claw. Well he Stole my HEART and he stole it when he died and how I miss him so bad that i wanted to be with him.
Pootie or pooie i loved him that every little name he did funny things and so smart so brave that the shortness of time was ripped away. I cant LOVE again when i cant over him. I look for him in the clouds every where and hes not coming to view. I planted a red rose bush for you and i just cry..Momma MISSES YOU baby boy pootie cootie.

Please stop by when your in the neighborhood PLEASE..FOREVER LOVE YOU💖
Quote 0 0
msweet13
Dearest Deelynn - I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious baby kitty Scooter. How very sad to lose a baby so young. I am sure he knew your love and you must believe that he is now at the Bridge where I am sure many there have taken him under their wings to show him the way. Keep looking at the clouds because if he can, I am sure he will show himself to you. How very special that you planted a red rose bush--keep your eye on it and just maybe you will see a white butterfly visiting the roses--visiting you. I wish you warm hugs and blessings of comfort.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0