Josephine
It’s 3 months missing her sooo much 😢
Quote 0 0
TyTy
And well you should. There is no time frame and nothing written in stone as to when you should stop being sad for your lost. You're in my prayers. Mike
Mike
Quote 0 0
Josephine
Thanks for you kind words
Quote 0 0
Sil
Josephine,

The love that we feel for them is so deep, the bond so strong.  When they say good bye, our hearts break in a thousand pieces.  You are in mourning, be gentle, take baby steps and know that you are not alone.  Prayers and Hugs
Quote 0 0
Josephine
Thanks for your kind words. Take care too 🤗
Quote 0 0
pannklaus
Your feelings are normal.  It has been five months since I lost my Lenny cat and I am still in this group.  The grief is not as intense as it was in the beginning.  But different things affect me at different times and the waves of grief come back.  I thought briefly about  getting another cat but I don't want a different cat--only him.  I totally understand  your feelings.  We have to go through the process however we can and there is no way to just make us stop missing our precious babies.
Patsy
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Josephine, 

I am sorry and saddened for this, the 3 month anniversary of your beloved's passing. It has been 9 weeks for me today (Thursday) since my beloved cat "Marmalade" departed this World. 

Kind regards & my sincerest condolences,
James

Ps. Hi Patsy, I feel the same way. My Marmalade (for me) was 1 in a million. Had never came across another cat like him and never will. 
Quote 0 0
Josephine
James

My condolences to you too. We get so close to our pets is unreal . We love cats too our first was Shandy our daughter name her. But passed 20years ago. She was gutted. Didn’t get another. 🙈 but when she got married she got one her name is Bo. She’s 7 now😊.
Thanks for post hope you have support at this time.
Take care.
Quote 0 0