chilover Show full post »
chilover
codysmum102

This forum was created so that we can all come together and express our grief openly and honestly, and without the 'worry' of feeling judged, or feeling a burden, and also to share our stories. We miss our beautiful babies so much and it hurts like nothing else. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this forum or the pet loss helpline as I have unfortunately had very dark thoughts and still do, and whenever they surface I pick up the phone and come here...

I am glad that this forum is helping you. We are all here for one another

Hugs
Angelina
Quote 0 0
Jennywalker86
codysmum102

I don't agree with you that people are 'using' this forum. Or maybe they are. I know when I posted last week my loss was very raw and hard to deal with. That's why I searched for somewhere to talk about how I was feeling.
My pain now is not so raw, but the pain comes and goes like the tide and not everyone will keep coming back here because perhaps they find a way to heal, and that's good!
I am thankful for having the opportunity to express my feelings and Angelina really did help me.

Thanks
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Jennywalker86
I'm not sure I know what you mean when you say you don't agree with me about people "using" this forum? Perhaps it was when I said can tell others only want to hear about it so much then they want you to move on and stop talking about it? If so, just to be clear, I wasn't speaking about people on the forum, I was talking about people I know in my life. That is why I am here on the forum because people here understand that there is not a finite time where your grief will end, can relate to what I'm going through and have the same need to talk about their pain. Sorry if that was taken the wrong way if that's what you were referring to. ☹️
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0