Jallen507
It’s been a month since we lost our beloved Franklin and I still feel so lost. I’ll be honest, I haven’t been on this forum much because it’s just been too painful. He was my best friend and I just don’t know how to live without him, I miss his bark, his happy greeting at the top of the stairs when I hcome home I just miss him so much it hurts.

Just a few days ago I got to the point where I am able to say his name without crying and I can laugh at the mere thought of what he would do if he knew we were paying so much attention to our little kitty instead of him :) he was so jealous and just wanted all of our attention ALL the time and we loved giving it to him. He deserved all the love in the world and even more than that. He was the sweetest boy and everyone loved him so much.

This weekend my friend asked me to help out at an animal shelter with her. At first I was hesitant I won’t lie because I wasn’t sure if I could do it and not cry, especially knowing those poor animals don’t have a forever home right now. But no, I’m not going to sit around and think about how I’m going to feel I’m going to just do the right thing and help through all my own pain, in honor of Franklin. I love you buddy and I miss you terribly everyday, it doesn’t get easier it but I’m hoping with some more time it might. Rock the heavens old man, Mom and Dad love you very much and can’t wait to see you again someday xoxo
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Click image for larger version - Name: E31DE547-2791-4CE9-9A2C-084F4DFC4923.jpeg, Views: 4, Size: 431.80 KB

Hi Janessa,

I am so sorry for the loss of your handsome Franklin, such a handsome boy with the sweetest face.
Oh how I remember how the tears fell just from trying to say my little girl's name, it hurt so much, but in time I was able to talk about her with such pride and even able to laugh at all of our adventures and fun times, I am so glad to read that you are now at that place, to be able to smile and laugh at those special moments and memories that your sweet Franklin gave you over the years.
I am really proud of you for taking the steps to go to the animal shelter with your friend, such a beautiful way to honor your Franklin.
I used to take my little girl golfing with me, I bet she and Franklin are chasing golf balls with such happiness, maybe even going for a nice dip in the ponds to cool off.

Sending our warmest wishes for your heart to always feel the pure love of your Franklin, may you always know and feel his loving spirit with you each and every day.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9kj40acaNeXX6Xz8oKLmJA

http://www.donandbella.com

http://www.cbc.ca/shortdocs/shorts/bella-don

Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
So sorry for your loss he was a beautiful dog. Everyone on here is very caring and understanding. I lost my 4 1/2 year old cat just a few days before christmas and im still all tore up from it. It does help to have a place to talk about our fur babies without being judged. Im here anytime you want to chat.

Quote 0 0