Carnax
I lost my dog Carnie on April 10 2018, ten days before his 9th birthday, and I still miss him so much. I posted about him after he was gone and just wanted to again. Life was extremely tough before I had him and it is again. He was my one light in this world and I will never stop missing him and I will always love him more than anything
Quote 0 0
Candilou70
I know just how you are feeling. You are not alone. I had to let my baby go after 14 years. He was my rock! It’s only been alittle over a month and the pain is still unbearable! He had heart failure and was so
Sick the past 2 weeks of his life. I couldn’t stand to see him suffer another day. But just know that they crossed over and they are there waiting on us. No more suffering. Playing, running and jumping in beautiful green grass and blue sky’s. Hang in there friend!
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Your boy Carnie is beautiful, I am so sorry for your loss. We will miss them and love them for the rest of our lives and that is very difficult to come to terms with. Their lives are way too short compared to ours, it just doesn't seem fair. I miss mine and still cry for them every single day. We will be reunited with them one day, that's what keeps me going. Take care of yourself.
Quote 0 0
MyloveTitan
I am very sorry for your loss. My heart feels your pain.  

Our boxer Titan passed away on 10/13/18 at 6 1/2 years old from lymphoma. He was a vibrant, beautiful and lovable dog. He had no symptoms of cancer until 4 weeks ago. Chemo wasn't an option due to the stage of his cancer when he was diagnosed. He deteriorated so fast. We were doing palliative & holistic care for him at home. He fought until the very end until his body just could not fight it anymore. He died peacefully in my arms surrounded by family. Our 2 yr old French bulldog was with him too when he passed. He was the best big brother to her. They were inseparable from the day we brought her home at 12 weeks old. We are making sure she doesn't get depressed. She knows he is not around because she looks for him. I don't know if she understands, but we made sure she smelled him when he passed so she had closure. I know time heals pain. He had a great life. Boxers are prone to cancer, and unfortunately for us he was was our 2nd boxer to die from cancer so we are reliving the pain again. As much as we love the breed, he is our last boxer we will ever have again. Will not take a chance for a 3rd time.   Prayers with all who lost their beloved best friend.
Karen Ann
Quote 0 0
Olgita256
I’m so sorry. He is gorgeous. I love Pomeranians. Lost mine October 21 2017. Almost a year ago. He was15.5
Quote 0 0