juju
Hi everyone, its been 5 wks 2 days since my baby boy died. It is so hard to cope. I never realised I could cry so much. I can't feel him around me. Misty I miss you so much. I wake up & reach to stroke you, but you're not there. When I first wake I forget you're no longer here & the pain in my heart is unbearable. My sister said to me the other day, that when she had to tell me, Misty had died, she said she had never seen anyone look so shocked. I think I am still shocked. This forum has been brilliant, it has helped so much. Just knowing that I'm not alone. Misty I love & miss you so much, my beautiful, gorgeous boy xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
GoneTooSoon
I'm sorry for your loss. My first dog was named Misty, a beagle/lab mix who was given to me as a gift from my father when I was just 4 years old. Even though its been over 20 years since we lost her to cancer at age 8, I still miss her terribly. Just last year I went through a nostalgic phase going through her old pictures and got very emotional. It had been a long time since I looked through them. I still have her original tags from 30 years ago.
Quote 0 0
TimTam
Hi juju.Sorry that you have lost Misty.I lost my Tammy about the same time you lost Misty and I am feeling as you do.It scares me that I have the rest of my life to live without her.I am still crying everyday as well.I thought maybe I loved her too much -but you can never love too much.Hugs to you.x
Being without you takes a lot of getting used to.
Quote 0 0
Whirled_Travel
Hi juju, I'm sorry for your loss!  I know it's so hard.  It's almost 2 months since I lost my beloved Bailey, and it's still difficult to accept.  I like what TimTam wrote - you can never love too much.  All we can do is remember and honor them.

(((HUGS)))
Quote 0 0