Echo
It's 2 months today that my little boy lost his young life. I still miss him so very much. I wish he was still here with me and running around the yard like he used to do. When I sent him off to the vet with my husband 2 months ago I thought he had a broken leg from the car accident we were in. As it turns out,his back was broken and if the vet could have fixed him he would have been crippled for the rest of his life and he was only 3 years old and he loved to run, so my husband chose to end his pain.

Everything I look at reminds me of him and I still cry daily for him. It still hurts so much for the house to be so quiet without him. He was the healthiest little Pomeranian I ever had and he was taken from me way too soon.
Quote 0 0
mrcatsam
Echo,

So sorry for your loss. No amount of time, or anything I say can fix the emotional impact of such a tragedy. If you need empathy or someone to talk to, we're here for you. Life is so fragile, we don't even realise what a gift it is until it's gone. You have my sincere condolences.

"Grief never ends...
But it changes.
It's a passage,
Not a place to stay.
Grief is not a sign 
of weakness, nor
a lack of faith. 
It is the price of
Love.
-Unknown

Thinking of you.
Samuel
Quote 0 0
Echo
Thank you. Your quote at the end is so true.
Quote 0 0