Deederbestboy
It’s been a month and a half now with out Deeder. I screamed out his name today while I was driving.  I just called out to him.  I don’t know where it came from. I guess from the depths of my grief stricken heart. I just want to lay on my bed and have Deeder curl up at my side, or lay on my chest, and shut the world out for awhile like we used to do. His presence was centering and healing to me.  I miss you, old man! Your mother is having a hard time without you. I feel lost without you! My soul cat, my joy! You were the best. Those words I said to you as you were being put to sleep! 
Jeanne Swift
Quote 1 0
P_Mom
Jeanne I so relate to your heartfelt post and do the same about my pup Patch.  How many times per day did we call their names and talk to our babies and then to no longer call their name is torture.  I think about the 'scream in your heart' that someone posted too as I feel like I'm walking around screaming in my heart 24/7.  You are absolutely correct our babies are centering and healing.  I feel your pain 💔 and I'm sorry about your Deeder. 
Jennifer
Quote 0 0
Zooey
I am so sorry you are going through this. I lost my beloved cat  a month ago and the pain is quite unbearable at times. Just want you to know you are not alone. Your post describes exactly how I feel. Thank you for sharing about your sweet Deeder. I know your pain. 
Zooey 
Quote 0 0
Deederbestboy
Thank you Jennifer and Zooey. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful babies as well. Deeder was my special buddy, and I feel so lost without him. I know you both are experiencing this feeling as well over your animal children and it is so very hard. In time I know the pain will lessen, and life will go on but when you have such a strong bond with another living creature, it’s natural that we feel the way we are feeling. We have lost a part of ourselves. The only comfort I have is that I know a love like that can never die, and as I write this tears come to my eyes. Thanks for reaching out to me.  Jeanne 
Jeanne Swift
Quote 0 0
Zooey
Thank you Jeanne. Its so nice to know that we can all relate. I've never been through pet loss before and it is a pain like no other.  I would give anything to be able to hug my cat even just one more time. I'm so sorry about the pain you are experiencing. I hope it helps to know you are not alone ⚘
Zooey 
Quote 0 0
Deederbestboy
Thanks, Zooey! It does help to know we are not alone in our grief and we have such wonderful support from other animal parents who have experienced the loss of their babies! We are all one! We are there for each other, and that’s a beautiful thing!  Only we truly understand what we are going through!   Jeanne
Jeanne Swift
Quote 0 0
Zooey
♥️
Zooey 
Quote 0 0