agirlnamedraquel
Dear Reyna,

Today marks six weeks since you left this earth. Six weeks. How is that even possible? July 4th came and went. It would have been your 15th birthday. I tried to remember the good times. To remember how much you loved when we sang you happy birthday and gave you a small piece of cake that I swear you smiled while you ate. To remember how excited you would get when you saw the small gift bags we’d line up on the floor for you and you race over and pull all the tissue paper out to hunt for your gifts, your little nub wagging the whole time as you found your new toys and treats. I tried to remember what a happy, well taken care of little girl you were and how much you enjoyed life. But, mostly all I could do was cry. My heart is just so broken. I can’t even comprehend how much I miss you. I just want you back. 
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am very sorry for your loss or your sweet Reyna. Thank you for sharing the memory of her birthdays. It made me smile as I envisioned her happily opening her birthday gifts. I hope in time memories can bring you more smiles than tears.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 1 0
agirlnamedraquel
Jan_H wrote:
I am very sorry for your loss or your sweet Reyna. Thank you for sharing the memory of her birthdays. It made me smile as I envisioned her happily opening her birthday gifts. I hope in time memories can bring you more smiles than tears.

My condolences,
Jan

Thank you so much for your kind words and lovely expression of sympathy. I am patiently waiting for the day all the good memories take the place of the pain. Be well =) 
Quote 0 0