gabelainefar
I lost my soulpup a little over two months ago. It has gotten easier in some ways. However, at nights it is a whole other ball game. I would say I cry 2-3 times a week every night over her loss. She slept with me every night and being alone really makes me think of her. Some nights are worse than others, it’ll be a hour or it could be just a few minutes. I am going through some self image issues, and whenever i was sad before i could always say “well i still have fancy” or “fancy here” she always, ALWAYS made everything better. Now i lost that, and it’s been two months and i still haven’t found something that makes me feel remotely close to the way she made me feel. The day she died is the day a piece of my soul died. I truly am getting hopeless as if i am ever going to get better, because I am still as heartbroken as the day it happened and it doesn’t feel like i’ll ever heal.
Quote 0 0
nat
Nights are always worse for me too, memories just replay in my head. It has been 5 months since my Clifford died and I feel the same as you, hopeless because I don't think I am ever going to get better. I still am as heartbroken as the day he died. It's truly devestating but all we can do is take it day by day and learn how to live without him. Sending a big hug your way!
Natalie R
Quote 0 0
gabelainefar
nat wrote:
Nights are always worse for me too, memories just replay in my head. It has been 5 months since my Clifford died and I feel the same as you, hopeless because I don't think I am ever going to get better. I still am as heartbroken as the day he died. It's truly devestating but all we can do is take it day by day and learn how to live without him. Sending a big hug your way!

thank you for letting me know that i’m not the only one that still feels like this, i thought maybe i was just overreacting and being dramatic but thank you for this. i’m so sorry about your pup Clifford i hope, Clifford and Fancy are having an amazing time right now! 
Quote 1 0