Meaghan144
It's been almost a month since I lost my best friend Louie of seven years. Louie was the best thing that happened to me when we first got him as a puppy. He was the fiesty and adventurous one out of his whole brothers and sisters. He's been through a lot as well. Having Louie in my house was normal and now it's weird sleeping alone, walking alone, and just having alone time period because there he was always up under me. I miss him so much. Not a day goes by without my heart breaking for my baby boy. His life ended to quickly and too harshly. I wish I could see him one last time, his presence of happiness and that look and face he gives me when he's happy to see him home. Oh god, I can't believe my baby is gone. I need a lot of time to get over this.....don't think I ever will. It kills me to know time will go on with Louie by my side. I miss him. So much.
Quote 0 0
Apollo_the_great
I'm sorry for your loss. It has been almost 6 months since I lost Apollo, and I cried today for him. While I don't think about him constantly, I refuse to forget him. Therein lies the rub. I've accepted the fact that he's gone and not coming back. I wish that I had some magic words to tell you, I don't. But the pain will lessen. Apollo was also only 7,but those were 7 great years and I guess this misery we share is a badge of honor. Hope you have a good night.
William
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
I think we will miss them for the rest of our lives. We will learn to get on with our lives, but will never be quite the same without them. My dearest loved one in my whole life was my girl Misty who passed 3 years ago. There is not an hour of the day goes by where I do not miss her. I cry a lot less for her nowadays. But I still have some 'bad nights' when I just melt down.
I know she is all right where she has gone, because she showed me that. And I am forever deeply grateful. Her love from Spirit is often present in my Heart.
But I will always miss the everyday things we shared and those simple comforts of her presence -just like you are doing right now.

I am so sorry for your loss. Blessings to your dear Louie's Soul.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0