Stan
Welcome

Stan joined.

Stan: Welcome Stan joined. Stan: Hello, I am very, very sad about the loss of my dog. Even though I've been told to Let It Go forgive myself I still can't. I know what I did and I was there and I have the memories. I lost my patience most of the last 3 months, but all I had to do is stop this medicine the prednisone it would have been fine he could have still walked, and it would not have made his life a living hell for some reason I felt he was better standing better than what it was affecting him peeing and panting 24 hours a day. At the end I lost it and couldn't get up I think I gave him some medicine I killed him and then I did kill him. But if awful I miss Stan but still feel awful and can't forgive myself for what I did to him, making the last 3 month's months of his life a living nightmare. Welcome Stan joined. Stan: Hello, I am very, very sad about the loss of my dog. Even though I've been told to Let It Go forgive myself I still can't. I know what I did and I was there and I have the memories. I lost my patience most of the last 3 months, but all I had to do is stop this medicine the prednisone it would have been fine he could have still walked, and it would not have made his life a living hell for some reason I felt he was better standing better than what it was affecting him peeing and panting 24 hours a day. At the end I lost it and couldn't get up I think I gave him some medicine I killed him and then I did kill him. But if awful I miss Stan but still feel awful and can't forgive myself for what I did to him, making the last 3 month's months of his life a living nightmare. I am still so sad about the loss of my dog. I miss him and seeing everything so clear at the end is making me even more sad. He was doing okay, not falling every 5 seconds, but the doctor mentioned prednisone and it worked, though I should have taken him off because it was making his life, the last 3 months, a living nightmare, and so I shouldn't have felt so obsessed to stick with it if his quality of life was in the complete hell. He had to pre and painted 24 hours a day, he could never relax, and it was making me lose patience because he had to pre all the time and also would in the house. And before this stupid medicine he felt relaxed and enjoyed sleeping peacefully. I the last 2 week's put him in a barrier for the house, So not as much pee, and closed off his favorite room when all I had to do is stop this stupid medicine. I

Stan: I couldn't just trust my intuition and stop. And the last week, I knew I should have taken him to the doctor, but waited then on Saturday night he couldn't get up, then on Sunday when he still couldn't and was in pain, I stupidly didn't even ask what was wrong with him, I just killed him. I also think at the end I have him too my h medicine. I can't forgive myself. Maybe I am hoping this will bring him back. I don't know but I am very sad and miss him a lot too.

Welcome

Stan joined.

Stan: Hello, I am very, very sad about the loss of my dog. Even though I've been told to Let It Go forgive myself I still can't. I know what I did and I was there and I have the memories. I lost my patience most of the last 3 months, but all I had to do is stop this medicine the prednisone it would have been fine he could have still walked, and it would not have made his life a living hell for some reason I felt he was better standing better than what it was affecting him peeing and panting 24 hours a day. At the end I lost it and couldn't get up I think I gave him some medicine I killed him and then I did kill him. But if awful I miss Stan but still feel awful and can't forgive myself for what I did to him, making the last 3 month's months of his life a living nightmare.

Quote 0 0