COOKIES4
Mommy lost the first one she did I'm looking again to do it. I'm praying for you. I miss you. Mr. Bill, mr. Bear. Elmo mr. Carrot pokey bear I'll miss you. Mommy misses you she misses preening. You do remember while your Rags you had here. You had a Christmas RAG That was your favorite. With so many babies. I didn't know you were ready to pass aAM so sorry. Your left me. Mommy cries all the time She misses you very much I AM ENGULFED IN SADNESS AND TEARS DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE SANG SONGS I PREENED YOU BEHIND YOUR ORANGE CHEEKS YOUR EARS WERE UNDERNEATH RADIO PHONE MUSIC 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OLD AMAZING LONGEVITY FROM YOUR COUSIN THE COCKATOO I WILL SEND PICTURES THE FIRST MESSAGE I LOST ALL SO DIFFICULT WITHOUT YOU MISS YOUR SMELL. YOUR VOICE HOLDING AND KISSING YOU LOVE MOMMY JOAN WILL FINISH IN A BIT DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THIS
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
LOVE YOU SWEET FEATHER BABY YOU WERE 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OLD BORN FEBRUARY 14TH OF 199 PLAYED WITH MOMMY JOAN A LITTLE BOY SMART AS A 4 YEAR OLD BE SAFE MY WONDERFUL COMPANION
《}♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》YOUR BUTTON CALENDAR MOMMY DOES. Your wall

MEMORIES WAIT HERE FOR YOU I AM SURROUNDED BY YOUR SPIRIT YOUR CREMAINS AR3 HERE
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Blessings to Sparky, hugs for you, Joan.

A lovely Valentine's boy -eh? What a nice day of the year to be born. He came to you with love on his wings.

You do the same thing that I do....I work out how old my Misty would be now. My girl would be 23!
But sadly I never knew her birthday. I only knew she was born in July.

We miss them always, no matter how many years go by.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Happy 31st Birthday Sparky,

Profile Picture
    [image]   [image]
Hope you have a wonderful day playing and eating lots of cake with all your friends. Don't forget to visit your Mommy and let her know you are forever close and always hear her words of love.
Be sure to get your birthday hugs and kisses from our little girl.
Enjoy your special day Sparky.

Dear Joan, sending peace, strength and healing on this special day, may your heart be rewarded with the soft gentle touch of your handsome Sparky.

Your friends, Don, Vera and forever little Bella
Quote 0 0