COOKIES4
YOU ARE GONE 22 MONTHS TODAY DO YOU HEAR MY VOICE MY TEARS FEEL MY PAIN AND GRIEF WILL YOU PLEASE VISIT ME WAIT FOR ME AT THE. RIDGE UNTIL I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO GET THERE BAD ARTHRITIC FEET AND LEGS AND DEPRESSION PREVENT ME FROM DOING SO NOW I AM GOING INTO THE MONDAY NIGHT CANDLELIGHT CEREMONY NOW AND WILL BE BACK SOON TO CONTINUE THE MEMORY OF 22 MONTHS YOU LEFT MOMMY JOAN DECEMBER 28TH OF 2017. HUGS AND KISSES AND WARM PRAYERS FOR NOW MOMMY JOAN MOMMY AGAIN THE CANDLELIGHT CEREMONY WAS GOOD GINNY IS THE DIRECTOR AND DOES A GOOD JOB OF HELPING THOSE LIKE MOMMY JOAN WHO ARE SO SAD I HOPE YOU ARE SAFE IN CANNOT SEEM TO GET BETTER HAVING LOST MY SPARKY COCKATIEL PRECIOUS FEATHER BABY. I'M THINK OF YOU NON STOP PRAYING TO SEE YOU SOON NOTHING SEEMS TO HELP ME FEEL BETTER EXCEPT LISTENING TO AUDIOBOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY REMEMBER THAT YOU KNEW MY CD PLAYER AND LIKED HEARING A BIT OF VOICE AS I HELD YOU AND PREENED YOU AND THE VOICE CAME FROM THE OVER THE EARS E MICKRY HEADPHONES YOU KNEW PICTURES OF EVERYTHING LOVED THE COLOR ORANGE SPOKE MOMMY COOKIE BABY SPARKY I LOVE YOU SPARKY MAKE DANCEY COUNTED TO 8 AND COCKED YOUR HEAD IN CONFUSION AS IF TO SAY. WHAT

IS THIS I CRY NOW MISSING ALL OF YOU EVERY PART OF YOUR SMART SELF DADDY IS NOT WELL AND HAS OTHER ISSUES THAT YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I AM ALONE HERE. ADDING PHOTOS YOUR FAVORITE THINGS ANF YOUR HOLIDAY WALL I KEPT UP AFTER YOU PASSED LOVE. MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Hi JOAN, I KNOW THE PAIN IS STILL UNBEARABLE. SPARKY MEANS THE WORLD TO YOU AND NOTHING HELPS THE PAIN OF HIM BEING GONE. I UNDERSTAND  COMPLETELY.
I DO BELIEVE HIS SPIRIT IS WITH YOU AND WATCHING OVER YOU. OF COURSE HE CANT TAKE YOUR PAIN AWAY BUT HE WILL BE WITH YOU SO YOU'RE NOT COMPLETELY ALONE. 
YOU'VE ALWAYS KEPT HIS HOME JUST AS IT WAS AND CHERISHED EVERYTHING THAT HE LOVED. ESPECIALLY ALL THINGS ORANGE. 
I HOPE THE CANDLE LIGHTING SERVICE CALMED YOUR SOUL ENOUGH TO SLEEP WELL TONIGHT, HUGS,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0