COOKIES4
Please pray for me and Sparky. I am still so depressed and cannot understand why he passed so suddenly. The images of his gasping for breathe are etched in my mind. Sparky, was born February 14, 1989 and passed December 28, 2017. Sparky is a beautiful and smart Cockatiel. He whistled his favorite songs, danced to music and had his own two fisher price phones that had many nursery rhymes on it.He sang them perfectly. Here is a picture of the 9 month Memorial I created today. Mr. Carrot is wrapped up in his favorite, special Christmas rag as he referred to all the many colored holiday rags he so loved. His favorite color was orange. My heart is broken and I pray he is safe and secure and warm at rainbowsbridge. Bless you my sweet feather baby for 28 years, ten months and two weeks of unconditional love. Love, mommy Joan
Quote 0 0
Daryle
He is beautiful and I am so very sorry for your loss. I lost my baby boy on September 20th and it feels like it was yesterday. I am praying for you!
Ace's Daddy, Always
Ace 10/13/06 - 9/20/18
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Hi Joan,

I wanted to stop by and pay my respects to your adorable Sparky. He has been in my nightly prayers to Millie along with several dogs and kitties from this forum. Sending you hugs and hoping he will come visit you in your dreams. 💗💗💗

Diana
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Daryle and Diana thank you so much for being there for me Daryl when did you lose your baby September 20th I thought you said or was it 20th write me back and send a picture and let me know and I'll pray for your baby to I'm sorry for your loss thank both of you. love JOAN Sparky Mommy and Jim SPARKYS DADDY.
Quote 0 0
Daryle
Thank you! We all cant get enough prayers right now! I lost my son (that's really how it feels because I dont have kids) on September 20th. I have one baby left that's 10 and I just found out he has cancer also. I feel like I'm going to die. Heres both my babies. The brown and white one is Ace that passed away. I actually delivered him from his momma. So I was literally with him from his first breath to his last. The little brown one is Duke. He was a rescue I got when he was a couple months old. Just found out he not only has cancer, but the same cancer in the same place as my Ace. And they are not blood related. The vet is even shocked.
Ace's Daddy, Always
Ace 10/13/06 - 9/20/18
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Joan,
Sending you lots of warm thoughts and prayers today as the day marks nine months since your Sparky used his wings to become your guardian angel.  May you feel his love and protection each and every day.  May your dreams be filled with visits from your sweet beautiful boy.  Hugs for you and your husband.  
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
BLESS YOU FOR CARING
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Keeping you and your husband and Sparky in my thoughts Joan. The time gets longer, but the hurt is still there. 💔 Thank you for sharing the pictures of Sparky!
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
WELCOME LOVE JOAN
Quote 0 0