COOKIES4
MY SWEET LOVING PRECIOUS FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL SPARKY ANOTHER MONTH AWAY FROM YOU MY HEART BREAKS PLEASE SEND ME A SIGN YOU ARE OK AND FED AND WARM AND PEACEFUL YOU ARE MY HEART MY LIFE I STRUGGLE EVERY SECOND PLEASE SEND ME A MISS A SCENT OF YOUR SWEET FEATHERS I PREENED YOU SO LOVED BEING PREENED THERE ARE MANY NEW FRIENDS AT YOUR NEW HOME YOU ARE PROTECTED BY THEM GRANDMA JENNY IS THERE SHE PASSED ON THE 15TH OF JULY SURE SHE WILL WATCH OVER YOU AS YOU WILL HER. SEE YOU SOON MY LOVING BABY BOY BORN FEBRUARY 14TH OF 1989 AND 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OLD.
《♡》MOMMY joan
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Dear Joan, 

Sending peace, strength and healing on this difficult day, nineteen months since your beautiful, handsome Sparky had to leave.

I sincerely wish for your heart to always feel the softness of Sparky's gentle, loving spirit. May your handsome boy whisper a song of love in your ear that lets you know he is never far away and always listening for his loving Mommy's voice.

Your friends, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
DEAREST DON AND VERA BLESS YOU FOR CARING ABOUT ME AND SPARKY SPIRIT. MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
THE MONDAY NIGHT CANDLELIGHT CEREMONY WILL MOVE TO THE RAINBOWS BRIDGE CHAT ROOM IN AUGUST PER GINNY WHO HOPES IT WILL WORK BETTER AS YOU ARE AWARE IT HAS BEEN A FRUSTRATION FOR MANY AND HAS CAUSED ME TO BARELY BE ABLE TO GET COMFORT FROM THE SERVICE SINCE GINNY HAD TO LEAVE THE OLD ROOM WHEN THEY CLOSED IT. 《♡》 MOMMY JOAN THIS IS THE PRAYER CARD FROM JIM'S MOTHER'S WAKE SHE PASSED JULY 15TH AND MOW SPARKY IS WITH HIS GRANDMA
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
JIMS ILLNESS IS UPON ME AND CREATING MORE STRESS AND SADNESS AS HE REFUSES TO PRINT EVEN ONE PICTURE OF SPARKY FOR ME TO PREPARE A. SMALL MEMORIAL. 19 MONTHS TODAY HE WILL PUT NOTHING IN THE COMPUTER AS HIS ILLNESS AND OCD TELLS HIM THAT HE MUST REMOVE EVERY POSSIBLE CHANCE OF IT NOT SHUTTING OFF IN A CERTAIN WAY AND HE WAS TURNING ON OUR GAS HEAT EVERY DAY AT ELEVEN THIRTY AS PART OF THIS INSANE IDEA THE COMPUTER AND ROOM MUST BE SUPER HOT EVEN 90 DEGREES. I HAVE BEEN TERRIFIED AND HOT HERE ALL THIS TIME AND EVEN A YEAR BEFORE. HIS DOCTOR IS BESIDES HIMSELF AS WHAT ELSE CAN BE DONE WE ARE WORKING WITH NEW MEDS WITH LITTLE SUCCESS. REGRET SHARING THIS JUST VENTING I AM AFRAID OF FIRE GAS HEAT IS RIDICULOUS IN JUNE JULY NOW AUGUST UPON US .I WAS BURNT AS A CHILD ON MY HAND AND NEVER EVEN LIGHT A CANDLE.THANKFULLY HE STOPPED THIS JUNE 30th BUT CONTINUES TO CLOSE VENT IN THE ROOM WHERE THE COMPUTER IS SO NO AIR CONDITIONING ENTERS ROOM. I HAVE HOT FLASHES AND IT IS BEYOND MY CONTROL AND HAS ADDED TO MY NO SLEEP AND STRESS AND ANXIETY I HAVE HAD NO SUNLGHT NO FRESH AIR AND BARELY WALK DUE TO SEVERE OSTEOARTHRITIS AND AN INJURED TOE. I HAVE HAD A LOT OF SURGERY AND NEED MORE YOUR FRIENDSHIP HAS HELPED ME
BLESS MY BELLA FROM SPARKY AND I

GOD DOES NOT GIVE US MORE THEN WE CAN HANDLE RIGHT REGARDS TO YOU BOTH. MOMMY JOAN AND SPARKY SPIRIT GOD BLESS WE ARE STILL OK
Quote 0 0