COOKIES4
I LOST MY PRECIOUS FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL SPARKY BORN FEBRUARY 14TH OF 1989 AND HE WAS 28 YEARS AND TEN ArND A HALF MONTHS OLD. I AM GRIEVING VERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY HE HAS LEFT ME A SWEET TALKING BIRD WHO WAS MY LIFE MY COMPANION MY LITTLE BOY WITH ME LONGER THEN ANYONE IN MY LIFE WILL I EVER BE BETTER AND. STOP CRYING SHEDDING TEARS TO FLOOD THE EARTH NO HOPE SPARKY I MISS YOU MOMMY JOAN DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE READY TO PASS YOI COULD. NOT BREATHE AN AMAZING SWEET BABY WITH LONGEVITY FROM THE COCKATOO YOUR PARROT COUSIN. YOIU SANG YOU YOU SPOKE SO WELL LOVED YOUR MUSiCAL PHONES AND RADIO HAD YOUR OWN SUBSCRIPTION OF FAVORITE CARTOONS AND YOU COPIED IF YOUR HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS. YOU I LOVED PREENING YOUR CREST RUNNING AND PREENING THE DIFE OF YOUR BEAK YOU WERE IN HEAVEN WHEN MOMMY DID THAT LOVING AMD ASKING FOR MORE CAN YOU PLEASE VISIT ME LET ME KNOW YOU ARE FED SAFE WARM AND HAVE FRIENDS AT THE BRIDGE
BABIES ELMO SANTA MR CARROT MR BELL POKEY BEAR AND MR BROWN BEAR MR WHITE BEAR YOUR BUNNY
MT RAG ANGELS FOOTBALL BLANKET ANGEL RAGS HOLIDAY RAGS CHRISTMAS RAG YOUR FAVORITE YOUR WALL YOUR LADY BUG NITE LITE MR STRING SEVERAL OF THOSE YOU KISSED AND SWUNG

I AM ANGRY AT THE UNFEELING OWNERS AT THE CREMATORY WHO PROMISED TO SEND YOU TO RAINBOWSBRIDGE IN YOUR FAMILIAR BOX WITH YOUR BLANKET AND CARS PAPER TOWEL THEY LIED TO ME. MAY GOD SEE THEY REAP WHAT THEY SOWED. A PRIVATE CREMATION THEY. SAID 180.00 MONEY DOES NOT MATTER RUDE UNCARING PEOPLE.

PLEASE THROW ME KISSES AND HUGS ON THIS AUGUST 28TH 2019 TWENTY MONTHS ANNIVERSARY
I miss you baby 《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》28 hugs
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
WONDER WHY MY PICTURES,WILL NOT OPEN HERE THEY ARE AGAIN MONMY JOAN
Quote 0 0
anang
Cookie,

I am so happy that you and Sparky had 28 marvelous years together! Sparky lived a wonderful life and knew every moment how much he was loved. Whatever went wrong at the cremation does not effect Sparky's passage to the rainbow bridge  or your meeting with him in the afterlife. Your boy was handsome and regal! Thank you for posting the pictures.
Please continue to post here for support and love.

Warm regards,
Katie
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
anang wrote:
Cookie,

I am so happy that you and Sparky had 28 marvelous years together! Sparky lived a wonderful life and knew every moment how much he was loved. Whatever went wrong at the cremation does not effect Sparky's passage to the rainbow bridge  or your meeting with him in the afterlife. Your boy was handsome and regal! Thank you for posting the pictures.
Please continue to post here for support and love.

Warm regards,
Katie
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
MY NAME IS JOAN cookies4 is MY LOG IN NAME SPARKY LOVED COOKIES ALL. Pepperidge farm harvest wheat low sodium crackers butterfly crackers which were Pepperidge farm butter crackers low sodium water crackers I AM NOT DOING WELL AND CANNOT SEEM TO FIND A SHRED OF HOPE GETTING MYSELF OUT FROM UNDER THIS GRIEF AND FLOOD OF TEARS THANKS FOR CARING ABOUT ME I HAVE NIO SUPPORT FROM ANYONE BUT THIS GROUP AND AF OUT OF STATE FRIENDS
THIS GROUP IS MY FAMILY
MY 20 YEAR BETTER HALF HAS LITTLE EMPATHY AS HE HAS BEEN ILL

BLESS YOU FOR CARING ABOUT SPARKY AND
MOMMY JOAN 《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》28 HEARTS FOR SPARKY 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OLD NOT YELLING LOW VISION SHARING SPARKY'S LADYBUG NIGHT LIGHT.
AND OTHERS
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Dear Joan, I’m touched by your tribute to Sparky, your handsome, smart, loving boy! 28 years is such a long time together and I imagine you are feeling lost without him after sharing such a long and wonderful time together. I went to send my warmest wishes for peace in your heart. Your dear Sparky would want his mom to be happy. I know it’s very, very hard though.
Take Care my dear.
Sam
Quote 0 0
Bibbi
Dear Joan,
I am so sorry for your loss!
I can see from your words he was very special to you, and that you love him very much.
28 years is amazing - but its never enough no matter how long we have them, I can imagine you must be devestated from his loss...
I am so sorry, and I am thinking about you both and sending you both my love!
Be kind to yourself!

Bibbi
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Hi Joan,

I too am so sorry you are feeling blue. Please be gentle with yourself sweetie. Sparky is still there with you, only in spirit. And all of us here on the forum are with you in comradeship.

I have found that if I am too much in grief? am severely depressed? or feeling very sad? or weeping? my Marmalade does not connect with me the same way that he seems to do, when I am at peace, content and feeling blessed.

If I am humbled by the years of love and companionship we had together and my loss of him, and feeling grateful for the time we were allotted, Marmalade's spirit seems more present and feels stronger and he tends to be more in touch.

I believe our grief can frighten away our lost beloveds in some ways. Please be mindful of this.

My kindest regards & my sincerest condolences once again,
James 

Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
SAM YES I REAKIZE,THAT BUT CANNOT FIND A PLACE IN MY HEART AND SOUL TO GET COMFORT MY HUSBAND IS EMOTIONLESS AS FAR AS COMFORTING ME. THANKS FOR BEING THERE. MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Bibbi wrote:
Dear Joan,
I am so sorry for your loss!
I can see from your words he was very special to you, and that you love him very much.
28 years is amazing - but its never enough no matter how long we have them, I can imagine you must be devestated from his loss...
I am so sorry, and I am thinking about you both and sending you both my love!
Be kind to yourself!

Bibbi
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
BIBBI I NEVER HAVE BEEN SO DEPRESSED IN MY LIFE AND IT HAS FROZEN ME IN PLACE OF ALL I KNEW I BLAME MYSELF FOR SPARKY PASSING WITHOUT ME THERE AD HE STRUGGLED TO CATCH HIS BREATH HE WAS NEVER LEFT ALONE SHAR3D A EFROOM WITH US AND WHEN WE WENT OUT HE STAYED WITH MY HUSBAND OR MYSELF HE WAS NOT FLYING MUCH AT ALL AND SCARED THE LAST FEW YEARS NEW APT 5 YEARS AGO HE TOOK 2 YEARS TO GET USED TO IT DESPITE ITS ALMOST IDENTICAL LAYOUT. BLESS YOU FOR LISTENING
MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0