COOKIES4
MOMMY JOAN SO SAD YOU ARE GONE  SHARED 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS.   BORN FEBRUARY 14TH OF 1989 AND PASSED DECEMBER 28TH OF 2O17.  SAD AND DEPRESSED BUT YOU ARE SAFE IN YOUR HOME  IN RAINBOWSBRIDGE  WARM FEE COOKIES THERE GRAPENUTS SALT FREE CRACKERS YOU LOVED.  FEEL ME PREEN  YOU MY TOUCH I HOLD YOU TO MY HEART. MY SWEET PRECIOUS FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL.  ALL YOUR TOYS ARE HERE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE ROOM WE SHARED MOMMY AND DADDY'S BEDROOM PROTECTED AND I WANT YOU BACK MR BELL XMAS RAG CAGE RAG  MR. BEAR MR. WHITE BEAR ELMO SANTA POKEY BEAR HOLIDAY RAGS YLUR PHONE AND RADIO  YOU SPOKE MANY WORDS UNDERSTOOD LIKE A 3 YEAR OLD CHILD SANG "IF YOUR HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR WINGS CRYING FOR YOU WE WILL MEET AGAIN SOON PROMISE SEND ME A SIGN THAT YOU HEAR ME . UNCONDITIONAL LOVE  DUCKIE ELMO FROG BLUE FOOD DISH YELLOW WATER DIDH HERE YOUR BUTTONS I MISS YOU MOMMY FELL JULY 1ST AND HURT HER ANKLE BAD. COVER MY HEART PLEASE KNOW WE WILL MEET AGAIN PROMISE LOVE HUGS KISSES FOVER ME KEEP US SAFE.  MOMMY JOAN ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡  28 HEARTS FOR 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OF LOVE  X0  
Quote 0 0